Watch Part V

Carbon82

he is a kalung guni man ... he kept his lolex in a shoe box ... lol

There is a difference between a genuine collector from a saleman.

• Praise 3

he is a kalung guni man ... he kept his lolex in a shoe box ... lol

Oooi, siang kah pager?

My Rolexes all steady tough one, not the softie wussy kind that in wrapped up

Never afraid to see light water and wind one....

Turbocharged

You know what is the model ref# for this watch?

New Baselworld model, SEIKO Prospex LX SNR033 / 5R66-OBFO; Spring Drive GMT Cal. 5R66.

Titanium case with Super Hard coating - 44.8mm wide, 14.7mm thick, water resistant 100m

Titanium bracelet with tri-fold push-button release clasp

It's got zaratsu (sallaz) polishing and this LX series is seemingly in collaboration with industrial designer Ken Okuyama who has companies like Pinafarina, General Motors and Porsche on his resume.

Given its size, it's on the fat side and is somewhat like the existing SBGE201, but has a more traditional oyster bracelet and the nice 'batman' style bezel, plus I like how they did the power reserve meter, for once - it actually makes sense this time. And everything's luminous!

Price is set at around US$6,000, so it is more expensive than the Grand Seiko SBGE201(!) but that watch is stainless steel, not hard-coated titanium.

• Praise 1

New Baselworld model, SEIKO Prospex LX SNR033 / 5R66-OBFO; Spring Drive GMT Cal. 5R66.

Titanium case with Super Hard coating - 44.8mm wide, 14.7mm thick, water resistant 100m

Titanium bracelet with tri-fold push-button release clasp

It's got zaratsu (sallaz) polishing and this LX series is seemingly in collaboration with industrial designer Ken Okuyama who has companies like Pinafarina, General Motors and Porsche on his resume.

Given its size, it's on the fat side and is somewhat like the existing SBGE201, but has a more traditional oyster bracelet and the nice 'batman' style bezel, plus I like how they did the power reserve meter, for once - it actually makes sense this time. And everything's luminous!

Price is set at around US$6,000, so it is more expensive than the Grand Seiko SBGE201(!) but that watch is stainless steel, not hard-coated titanium.

Wow thanks! Over budget for me.
  • Praise 1

Basic Sunday Gold.

Simple, Clean, Classic.

No pomp no confetti no fireworks

Having holiday before start work in new company ?
  • Praise 2

Turbocharged

Wow thanks! Over budget for me.

The next best thing might be the Marine Master SBDB011 for around US$3,400 (should be less than that by now)

SeikoSBDB011-1.jpg

Still packs the 5R66 with DiaShield coated titanium case, but it's 46mm and 17mm thick to up the ante to 600m WR

• Praise 4

Supercharged

Went to THG Knightsbridge at lunchtime today.

Not a single sports Rolex in sight. All "sold out"

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 3