Watch Part V

Carbon82

No new watch this Christmas liao.

Wifey lost all credit/atm cards moments after touching down in Germany, right at  the start of our 2 week holiday.. Only 1 card with  very small credit left for use now. 

• Shocked 3
  • Sad 4

1 hour ago, sake said:

Wifey lost all credit/atm cards moments after touching down in Germany, right at  the start of our 2 week holiday.. Only 1 card with  very small credit left for use now. 

no need credit card, just call banker to tt funds across.  

• Praise 1

12 minutes ago, Throttle2 said:

no need credit card, just call banker to tt funds across.  

Unlike you, i have no private banker at my beck and call. 

I am but an unsophisticated ordinary account holder. 🙂

Edited by sake

9 minutes ago, sake said:

Unlike you, i have no private banker at my beck and call. 

I am but an unsophisticated ordinary account holder. 🙂

Dont bluff hor Brother

heeeeeheeee

Edited by Throttle2

2 hours ago, sake said:

You can transfer the fund to that card online and get full Credit Limit back right?

• Praise 1

1 hour ago, Steptronic said:

You can transfer the fund to that card online and get full Credit Limit back right?

Wife immediately called to suspend use of cards to prevent misuse.

• Praise 2

1 hour ago, sake said:

Wife immediately called to suspend use of cards to prevent misuse.

wife is a lot smarter than you

may be being with MCF for too long

I also feel abit of a daft lately

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 1

6 hours ago, sake said:

Got Apple Pay?

• Praise 2

1 hour ago, Ash2017 said:

wife is a lot smarter than you

may be being with MCF for too long

I also feel abit of a daft lately

Update

Hotel cctv has now confirmed wife's bag was taken at hotel lobby.

Numerous attempts were made to use the cards just minutes after wife reported to the banks.

Police report filed.

Edited by sake
  • Praise 2
  • Shocked 4
  • Sad 1

46 minutes ago, sake said:

Update

Hotel cctv has now confirmed wife's bag was taken at hotel lobby.

Numerous attempts were made to use the cards just minutes after wife reported to the banks.

Police report filed.

Am sure banks can arrange your replacement card in 24 hours even if you are overseas .

Am sure you will still be able to enjoy the rest of your holidays even though it was not a good start to it . 

At least it was stolen and not you guys begin robbed !! 

• Praise 6

47 minutes ago, Hubwee said:

Am sure banks can arrange your replacement card in 24 hours even if you are overseas .

Am sure you will still be able to enjoy the rest of your holidays even though it was not a good start to it . 

At least it was stolen and not you guys begin robbed !! 

Yes, will get the banks to issue new cards now that we have confirmed they were taken and not merely misplaced. We still have enough cash and 1 emergency card (kept separately) to see us through. Should not affect the holiday. In the meantime, no impulse purchases, which might not be such a bad thing.

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 1

30 minutes ago, sake said:

Yes, will get the banks to issue new cards now that we have confirmed they were taken and not merely misplaced. We still have enough cash and 1 emergency card (kept separately) to see us through. Should not affect the holiday. In the meantime, no impulse purchases, which might not be such a bad thing.

I thought you mentioned lost and was due to carelessness.  So it was actually stolen.  Damn !

Europe is somehow quite notorious for such things although i would think not Deustchland. Feeling angry for you. 

Good thing discovery was early and cards have been cancelled so should be quite fine except for a bit of inconvenience in terms of shopping.   Do enjoy the holiday and put the unpleasant experience aside.

• Praise 1

16 hours ago, sake said:

Hopefully nothing happens to your stolen cards (like unauthorized transactions). Take care and enjoy your holidays!

Edited by Weez911
  • Praise 2