Watch Part V

Carbon82

On ‎12‎/‎16‎/‎2019 at 6:07 PM, Throttle2 said:

Loved this 94110 snowflake but sold it to so eone who loved it more for less than $6k back then.....

1C9ACE74-3CFC-4285-85A7-56BE56ACF60B.jpeg

27A6DFDE-64E9-4BDF-BA57-067A48D208CE.jpeg

On ‎12‎/‎18‎/‎2019 at 2:26 PM, Throttle2 said:

If you want to buy a vintage Rolex /Tudor, best not to get one with service dial & hands.

it kinda defeats the purpose of paying this kind of premium against a current watch.  

The resale value and demand would also be pretty hardhit.

In terms of whether $9k is a good price or not, i would say it is slightly on the high side of market but this is just opinion.

i would rather spend $8k-9k on an all original peroid correct 76100 tudor lollipop with the right vintage character.

good luck in your search

On ‎12‎/‎20‎/‎2019 at 2:31 PM, Thaiyotakamli said:

So when u getting ur new bronzo? Haha

think Bronzo is a 47mm? too big for my wrist... I max out at 44mm PAM models... any bigger will look like the watch wearing me instead...

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 2

On ‎12‎/‎21‎/‎2019 at 3:07 PM, Throttle2 said:

Nice vignetter dial

Towkay covered up the 7 series bimmer badge on steering wheel... Good decision though... Patek more jiak pang amongst the elites!

10 minutes ago, Jujitsuka said:

-20 no wear gloves wun get frost bite?

Depends how long you expose yourself for lor.. and wind chill factor....

You think macam cartoon ah, pee that time the urine freezes on the way out of the penis? LOL

In all the photos that I have taken, the shutter pressing hand is ungloved, even on the ski lift and slopes....

Edited by Viceroymenthol
  • Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

14 minutes ago, Viceroymenthol said:

My hand after 5 days in bone dry Beijing which ranged from 2c to -10c, without moisturizer, and wearing gloves on and off (mostly off, cos I can't smoke cigarette with gloves on)

IMG20191223134615.jpg

Still can tell, very high SES hand despite a bit dry.

muayhahaha

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

34 minutes ago, Viceroymenthol said:

Depends how long you expose yourself for lor.. and wind chill factor....

You think macam cartoon ah, pee that time the urine freezes on the way out of the penis? LOL

In all the photos that I have taken, the shutter pressing hand is ungloved, even on the ski lift and slopes....

2 years ago, when we were in Abisko Lapland Sweden for the Northern Lights, the nights were especially windy and extremely cold.

One night, our very experienced guide removed his gloves to change the batteries of our cameras out in the snow. After that he had to rush back to the tent  to warm his fingers over the fire.

It was so bad that we found lying in the snow was actually warmer than standing up!

And this watch survived the entire 3 weeks of winter.

20171222_122006.jpg

• Praise 4
  • Shocked 1