Watch Part V

Carbon82

Guys, look what i stumbled upon whist I was trying to trade off my gold coin....if anyone looking for batman and TT sub. DM if wanna know the location...

I took a closer look at the batman looks genuine with papers but the asking price was just too high.. didn't bite. DM me..disclaimer, i don't have a stake here....just sharing for those who are interested...all these are 2nd hand, but heck they hv better selection here than the AD.[laugh]

actually, not a very cosy situation for pple to part with these lots....it shows the economy is not doing well for certain pple...sad..[:(]

IMG_7603[1].JPG

IMG_7604[1].JPG

7 hours ago, Spidey10 said:

Guys, look what i stumbled upon whist I was trying to trade off my gold coin....if anyone looking for batman and TT sub. DM if wanna know the location...

I took a closer look at the batman looks genuine with papers but the asking price was just too high.. didn't bite. DM me..disclaimer, i don't have a stake here....just sharing for those who are interested...all these are 2nd hand, but heck they hv better selection here than the AD.[laugh]

actually, not a very cosy situation for pple to part with these lots....it shows the economy is not doing well for certain pple...sad..[:(]

IMG_7603[1].JPG

IMG_7604[1].JPG

Aiyoh, Bro, everywhere also have lah.....

• Praise 1

32 minutes ago, Throttle2 said:

Aiyoh, Bro, everywhere also have lah.....

Issit,...hahhahaha...

i dunno, i never go out to search.....just that i wanted to sell of my gold coins and then saw wow, so many on display...

so forgive this apek from the mountain....[laugh][:p]

Just go any Money Max outlet can find many many liao for sale BTW if u looking for gold coins think I saw some at Value Max yesterday... Think they have a good selection of 999 bars or coins that were refurbished... But I personally feel small pieces premiums too high to stomach... So if u can afford it better go with 100g >

• Praise 3

On 8/9/2020 at 4:59 PM, Throttle2 said:

My favorite gold beater still

36EEF6B1-A945-4FB5-BAA8-8A801AFA7ECE.jpeg

Damn nice. Selling let me know bro!

if I can afford ... 

Edited by Dp26

On 8/10/2020 at 9:30 AM, Spidey10 said:

IMG_7603[1].JPG

IMG_7604[1].JPG

Most shops carry these model

better go for more reputable rolex preowned shops, price cheaper and less chance of getting fake. U know these pawnshop are not expert in authenticating rolex. I ever checked my rolex see how much they willing to take and authenticating took half an hour. Gosh. 

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

On ‎8‎/‎10‎/‎2020 at 5:47 PM, Jujitsuka said:

Just go any Money Max outlet can find many many liao for sale BTW if u looking for gold coins think I saw some at Value Max yesterday... Think they have a good selection of 999 bars or coins that were refurbished... But I personally feel small pieces premiums too high to stomach... So if u can afford it better go with 100g >

Selling rather than buying gold coins as kept it since more than 10 yrs ago....so was thinking gold prices is up might as well sell it and get a chain or something for the kids..rather than  keeping it in the drawer all the time..not much ler...18% below market rate...anyway i got it for free!

yeah, saw the batman, asked the lady to take it out and have a look...looks authentic enough on the outside, as i was wearing my subby as well..pretty good condition, but the asking price was just too much....[:p]

• Praise 1

10 hours ago, Thaiyotakamli said:

Most shops carry these model

better go for more reputable rolex preowned shops, price cheaper and less chance of getting fake. U know these pawnshop are not expert in authenticating rolex. I ever checked my rolex see how much they willing to take and authenticating took half an hour. Gosh. 

yeah, just that i never go search for watches...normally to the AD...

5 minutes ago, Spidey10 said:

Selling rather than buying gold coins as kept it since more than 10 yrs ago....so was thinking gold prices is up might as well sell it and get a chain or something for the kids..rather than  keeping it in the drawer all the time..not much ler...18% below market rate...anyway i got it for free!

yeah, saw the batman, asked the lady to take it out and have a look...looks authentic enough on the outside, as i was wearing my subby as well..pretty good condition, but the asking price was just too much....[:p]

Yeah also asking my gf to sell off those earlier bought fashion jewelry pieces & buy new ones cos can make monies & at the same time get new designs. i recall only last yr gold was trending ard 60ish per gram now 90ish, can sell off for about 80 per gram so just sell n get new pieces. then wait for the dip to buy again... 

image.thumb.png.8cc694144738b29b25b6fd8c67e09902.png

“Gold is the money of kings, silver is the money of gentlemen, barter is the money of peasants – but debt is the money of slaves.” -Norm Franz

• Haha! 1

5 hours ago, Jujitsuka said:

Yeah also asking my gf to sell off those earlier bought fashion jewelry pieces & buy new ones cos can make monies & at the same time get new designs. i recall only last yr gold was trending ard 60ish per gram now 90ish, can sell off for about 80 per gram so just sell n get new pieces. then wait for the dip to buy again... 

image.thumb.png.8cc694144738b29b25b6fd8c67e09902.png

“Gold is the money of kings, silver is the money of gentlemen, barter is the money of peasants – but debt is the money of slaves.” -Norm Franz

Wah you quote like that, will offend many people in MCF leh.  

Thanks for your compliment though....

• Praise 1

23 hours ago, Jujitsuka said:

exactly my thots lor, but yr gf is better than me, as you still can wear them - mine is coins, can't take out to wear at all...just in the drawer and move 2x house already also dunno where we put! So might as well sell and get something chains for the kids to wear....not bad the prices, was at $108 and less 18% for fees....dunno what kinda fees he is talking about!

Anyway, sold it and made bought a 2 chains for the kids and they can wear them now.....hahahah, hopefully they keep for anther 30-40 yrs, handdown from us parents and they can handdown to their kids....[laugh]

sekali next week go and sell off....[:(]

2 hours ago, Spidey10 said:

exactly my thots lor, but yr gf is better than me, as you still can wear them - mine is coins, can't take out to wear at all...just in the drawer and move 2x house already also dunno where we put! So might as well sell and get something chains for the kids to wear....not bad the prices, was at $108 and less 18% for fees....dunno what kinda fees he is talking about!

Anyway, sold it and made bought a 2 chains for the kids and they can wear them now.....hahahah, hopefully they keep for anther 30-40 yrs, handdown from us parents and they can handdown to their kids....[laugh]

sekali next week go and sell off....[:(]

Sell gold coin & buy gold rolex from @Throttle2 😛 

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 1