Watch Part V

Carbon82

Nowadays seems like all watches that we like have to “reserve” or something. 

these watch shops all very play punk 

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2

10 hours ago, Dp26 said:

Nowadays seems like all watches that we like have to “reserve” or something. 

these watch shops all very play punk 

Nowadays, buying popular watches need to put your dignity at risk... go to those popular FB and you will know what I mean.... 
Just only a watch mah... must do until like that meh... Really WTF🥴

• Praise 4
  • Haha! 1

Turbocharged
11 hours ago, Freeder said:

Nowadays, buying popular watches need to put your dignity at risk... go to those popular FB and you will know what I mean.... 
Just only a watch mah... must do until like that meh... Really WTF🥴

till now i dun understand:

KNN, i am the one spending the $, yet not the retailer thank me, its me who is supposed to thank the retailer for taking my $

its really WTF!

Edited by Vegas
  • Haha! 3

Supercharged
On 10/26/2020 at 9:59 AM, Arogab said:

Bro, maybe you did not follow earlier discussion. We talked about if you wanna drink root beer, go into the shop, they might not offer you. You need to be drinking others like sprite, marinda, kikapoo or even liang teh before those AD will offer you the root beer or GMT lah. 

Like I always say, my Chinese counter parts always ask me help but many other brands and last year they got me a YM40, Root Beer earlier this year and an Daytona which was taken by my boss's brother

Good luck and just to AD and get to know them first lah

this is like dejavu, my wife encountered exactly the same thing when she was buy her Hermes bag

luckily I didn't got bitten by the Rolex bug 

• Haha! 1

10 hours ago, Phang said:

this is like dejavu, my wife encountered exactly the same thing when she was buy her Hermes bag

birkin kelly sama sama 🤣🤣🤣

12 hours ago, Vegas said:

KNN, i am the one spending the $, yet not the retailer thank me, its me who is supposed to thank the retailer for taking my $

its really WTF!

Precisely... I sell machines to my customers.. helped them make money but still kanna F upside down when machine down..Sad life...

All the Rolex ADs really sibei song... Sell watches still got customers PLP them until song song... And also must got feel one hor... if not no counted... not write for fun one..

At least buy from Grey, got personalize Svc n general knowledge to be gain..

Pay premium also song , no need degrade myself😅

Really perplexing ...

Edited by Freeder
  • Praise 1
  • Haha! 2

Exactly, my hard earned money and a paying customer.  Am not gonna play their game and lick their boots for a watch.

Spoken to the AD at Ion, they are themselves frustrated with the current situation and can only hope Rolex produces more to meet demand. Putting up a front or not at least no condescending vibes from AD.

For now in demand models are only for VVIPs.

• Praise 1

42 minutes ago, Atachi said:

Exactly, my hard earned money and a paying customer.  Am not gonna play their game and lick their boots for a watch.

Spoken to the AD at Ion, they are themselves frustrated with the current situation and can only hope Rolex produces more to meet demand. Putting up a front or not at least no condescending vibes from AD.

For now in demand models are only for VVIPs.

For sure.  No to boot licking

The best value for money Rolexes with time tested and proven movements are the 5 digit ref.  Also using 904 steel and plenty of resources and services around this range of Rolexes.  The new ones really are just mostly chased by speculators and flippers and well noobs in general

Edited by Throttle2
  • Praise 1

18 hours ago, Phang said:

Hermes is slightly different, and what I did not like was that they make us queue and then later take out a colour you did not ask for and make you decide to buy it. Wifey got the same treatment during our France trip where she got her Lindy. I prefer to do it like what I did, I got to like a wallet with the alligator back pattern and then say I want this. Better shopping experience. 

For my watches, I am ok cos I travel around with people asking me to help to buy, so it adds up to my credit card points and also my relationship with AD.

19 hours ago, Vegas said:

its really WTF!

Bro, then you choose the wrong friend to buy from lah. I will always help my friends buy and will always bring my friends to the shop and treated well. Just sometimes I also understand they have to keep according to their bosses plan to release to certain customers. End of the day, they still thank me and treat me well

7 hours ago, Freeder said:

Precisely... I sell machines to my customers.. helped them make money but still kanna F upside down when machine down..Sad life...

All the Rolex ADs really sibei song... Sell watches still got customers PLP them until song song... And also must got feel one hor... if not no counted... not write for fun one..

Really perplexing ...

Unless your machines are not available from other sources. I cham cham, not only customers F me, my boss also pressing for state of the art and high level type and F us for not standing in the customer's shoes. 

Some more, any bros in Thailand? My boss is sending me to go drink Tomyam soup coming next year. I got the take over there as well. like slave😥

• Sad 1

44 minutes ago, Dp26 said:

Since we in watch thread, you can help liaison for us Tomyam rolexes liao! 

Haha.....I wonder how Tomyam will look like. Could be my 50th birthday present for myself

20 hours ago, Phang said:

Wifey have Hermes is still fine.

Herpes is the problem. 😂😂😂

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 6

10 hours ago, Freeder said:

Really perplexing ...

Time for us to try and be Rolex salesman liao. 

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

44 minutes ago, Discoburg said:

Time for us to try and be Rolex salesman liao. 

Shiok lei..  people can PLP us.. make us song song gao jurong....The feeling should be really high..

B23BB3BE-6239-4EEC-ABAB-298E0FABD5F0.gif

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1
  • Haha! 3