Watch Part V

Carbon82

23 hours ago, Throttle2 said:

Aiyoh, so lame, fake VC

Swatch also fake?  Pwui pwui pwui

Seems like fake VC is a trend! That day i was browsing at Watchlink, trying to get a deal for a certain piece i saw they had and i was keen on.

One quite well dressed pretty lady with a Korean? accent walked in, asked if they had any straps for her VC watch. 

She started saying i got this watch as a gift, but i dun like the strap color etc.  

I took one glance and i thought it was weird that i never saw such a VC before.

And my suspicions were confirmed when the guy took the watch over,  and instantly said, "well this watch, erm, you may not want to change the strap. I think its not real. "

The lady acted surprised but i could tell she wasn't.

And she proceeded to browse like she was gonna buy something. LOL.

Anyway plenty of people wearing fakes, but i dun get who they trying to bluff. 

A good watch "gives you power" like client of mine once said. Basically its a confidence booster.  

If you wear a fake, you probably will have LESS confidence than not wearing one , no?  

• Praise 3
  • Haha! 2

Turbocharged
On 10/31/2020 at 9:36 PM, Throttle2 said:

Have a restful weekend fellas

AA13788C-35B3-4C55-ACE8-83650E1D0435.jpeg

should also take one photo of Texas poker cards and a stack of 10k chips mah 😂 

like Dan Bilzerian

5 minutes ago, Scion said:

should also take one photo of Texas poker cards and a stack of 10k chips mah 😂 

like Dan Bilzerian

Mai lah, he is a fake

25 minutes ago, Tedlhw said:

Seems like fake VC is a trend! That day i was browsing at Watchlink, trying to get a deal for a certain piece i saw they had and i was keen on.

One quite well dressed pretty lady with a Korean? accent walked in, asked if they had any straps for her VC watch. 

She started saying i got this watch as a gift, but i dun like the strap color etc.  

And my suspicions were confirmed when the guy took the watch over,  and instantly said, "well this watch, erm, you may not want to change the strap. I think its not real. "

A good watch "gives you power" like client of mine once said. Basically its a confidence booster.  

If you wear a fake, you probably will have LESS confidence than not wearing one , no?  

sibei lame lah such people

They can bluff everyone except themselves.  Which truly defeats the whole purpose of wearing an expensive watch.

ie. To reward yourself and feel shiok

• Praise 1

On ‎11‎/‎7‎/‎2020 at 1:41 PM, Throttle2 said:

Peaceful up here

image.jpg

wahh...nice watch......errr view...from your mountain top GCB!! [;)]

why you never do gardening ahhh, so many leaves on the pathway.. please go change to rolex steel and get to work...[laugh]

• Haha! 1

On 11/7/2020 at 4:08 PM, Tedlhw said:

I am not a fake person so wont wear fake brand. If cant buy i get the cheaper version. Like Richard mille too ex so got FM instead, better than wearing fake RM😂

• Praise 1

19 minutes ago, Thaiyotakamli said:

I am not a fake person so wont wear fake brand. If cant buy i get the cheaper version. Like Richard mille too ex so got FM instead, better than wearing fake RM😂

i cannot afford AP ... so can i lowball a used Hublot? 

Edited by Wt_know
  • Haha! 2

1 hour ago, Spidey10 said:

wahh...nice watch......errr view...from your mountain top GCB!! [;)]

why you never do gardening ahhh, so many leaves on the pathway.. please go change to rolex steel and get to work...[laugh]

Fyi, i am famous for doing my gardening in a sold gold rolex leh.  You ask around here....  wahahaha

• Haha! 1

On 11/7/2020 at 4:08 PM, Tedlhw said:

People with real confidence do  not rely on their watch to give them confidence.  

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

5 hours ago, Throttle2 said:

Fyi, i am famous for doing my gardening in a sold gold rolex leh.  You ask around here....  wahahaha

ok then, sold gold is already on the writs and stop enjoying the view and get to work. I wanna see clean clean pathway leading to your GCB house porch ah...

While you are at it, please take picture of that solid gold hand doing the hard work....you think so easy to wear sold gold ahh!! comon, get going...[laugh]

On 11/9/2020 at 3:55 PM, Spidey10 said:

ok then, sold gold is already on the writs and stop enjoying the view and get to work. I wanna see clean clean pathway leading to your GCB house porch ah...

While you are at it, please take picture of that solid gold hand doing the hard work....you think so easy to wear sold gold ahh!! comon, get going...[laugh]

Solid gold not difficult to wear lah 

i got quite many

muayhahahahah

1B17829E-B3D2-467B-BCBF-4E7C0A51FA28.jpeg

• Praise 3
  • Haha! 1

13 hours ago, Throttle2 said:

Solid gold not difficult to wear lah 

i got quite many

muayhahahahah

1B17829E-B3D2-467B-BCBF-4E7C0A51FA28.jpeg

wahhahah….dun play play, sai lang liao….

basket, i smell also cannot get......love the top right hand blue, asked my AD, i wanna have the TT blue Sub...she say waiting list long ler...have, will call me. [smallcry]. the tone indirectly telling me to wait 8-10 years...-_-...or maybe longer! haiii…..just bought a DJ for wifey also cannot go on the list...

7 hours ago, Spidey10 said:

wahhahah….dun play play, sai lang liao….

basket, i smell also cannot get......love the top right hand blue, asked my AD, i wanna have the TT blue Sub...she say waiting list long ler...have, will call me. [smallcry]. the tone indirectly telling me to wait 8-10 years...-_-...or maybe longer! haiii…..just bought a DJ for wifey also cannot go on the list...

Can just buy a ladies DJ then can go on the list with a short waiting time will be great.

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 1