Watch Part V

Carbon82

7 hours ago, Weez911 said:

It is priced this way because of the platinum case and rotor, and a new PC movement. The price is ok in my view.

That’s true. Even the Daytona Platinum also selling over 100k. 

You already enquired with the AD for this? 

↡ Advertisement

2 hours ago, Viceroymenthol said:

If only it were so simple.. LOL! PLP write essay can get Daytona C, Sub, GMT Pepsi?  New customer bua long long walk in, express interest, next week get The Call?  You believe? Apparently many do.

They have been caught faking it before: photos presenting customer with apparently brand new year 2019 or 2020 watch....but sharp eyed viewers saw it's an older generation Rolex box. Not very good at maintaining their narrative and their wayang, obviously.

And yes I literally meant WP and KKJ are of the same genes. And I also meant that tragic retribution had been dealt upon their family early last year at Lucky Plaza. Let's see if there is more to come.

Many who patronise KHH have been asked to purchase Tudors (and its the unpopular models , those popular ones are not going to count in the “relationship building” for sought after Rolex models) and then the opportunity may come later. Then these customers were also being hinted that they need to maintain “high visibility” to be considered for allocation of popular Rolex sports models. Hence, many wrote long essays to write of their “great pleasant experience” at KHH and basically tagged their entire boutique staff in a bid to maintain “high visibility”. I was told the owner of WP is nephew of owner of KHH. 
By the way what is the “retribution” you referring to? Anyway am quite disgusted with the way how KHH conduct their business. 

Edited by Damienic

46 minutes ago, Damienic said:

That’s true. Even the Daytona Platinum also selling over 100k. 
You already enquired with the AD for this? 

I need to try it first. The watch is 41mm and my 5205 at 40mm is already at the limit. 

I'm also aiming a few other patek and I need to do a bit of priorisation.

• Praise 2

18 minutes ago, Weez911 said:

I need to try it first. The watch is 41mm and my 5205 at 40mm is already at the limit. 

I'm also aiming a few other patek and I need to do a bit of priorisation.

Too big for a Patek of this design especially for asian wrist, to me. Feels and looks odd. A few milimeters actually makes a diff.

• Praise 1

3 minutes ago, Throttle2 said:

Too big for a Patek of this design especially for asian wrist, to me. Feels and looks odd. A few milimeters actually makes a diff.

Given it is blue and platinum with PC movement, I have to give this one a chance, cos maybe the L2L is within 50mm and then it will be ok. I agree dress watches are getting too big and it is getting extremely challenging for Asians lately. Will probably arrive next week for try-on.

• Praise 1

3 hours ago, Weez911 said:

Given it is blue and platinum with PC movement, I have to give this one a chance, cos maybe the L2L is within 50mm and then it will be ok. I agree dress watches are getting too big and it is getting extremely challenging for Asians lately. Will probably arrive next week for try-on.

Er, dont buy everything leh,  leave some for other customers.....pang chan a bit

• Haha! 1

23 hours ago, Weez911 said:

These are nice but I'm more interested in the PC. However at 41mm, need to try on the wrist first to be sure.

Seems like the more popular one among the released ones... 

it’s a handsome watch but doesn’t pull the strings of my heart as much... 

will wait to see if any more releases among the other brands or just hang on to my moolah 

Turbocharged

No new release for me... i dun spend enuf at AD for them to call me.

So i cont to wear the BIg Fat Thick Heavy Watch which was probably their display set 😂

a lot of weight for the $ 😬

6C59878D-9864-4FB3-8FA7-95E5950F2CFB.jpeg

• Praise 3

11 hours ago, Throttle2 said:

Er, dont buy everything leh,  leave some for other customers.....pang chan a bit

I know you are kidding but I do wish it is that easy to corner the Patek market. A dealer did that to FP Journe and now the price is astronomical, but that is achievable because FPJ only produces 900 watches annually.

1 hour ago, Dp26 said:

Seems like the more popular one among the released ones... 

it’s a handsome watch but doesn’t pull the strings of my heart as much... 

will wait to see if any more releases among the other brands or just hang on to my moolah 

I'm sure the green 5711s and RG 5990 tug at your heart string. They did to mine.

39 minutes ago, Vegas said:

So i cont to wear the BIg Fat Thick Heavy Watch which was probably their display set

That chomalight is beautiful. It's not easy even for VIP lor. Anyway share around and more can get one.

Edited by Weez911

Turbocharged
28 minutes ago, Viceroymenthol said:

Botak said, even Tudor are all fully allocated until December 2021 liao.

Good luck getting your Rolex :D

https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/threads/thread-all-abt-rolex-part-2.6226481/page-160

I think nowadays not only must PLP, have to gum also.

Maciam go pay $ n gum pple...

tudor allocation full? Lets see if tudor still got premium after 6 mths lor

56 minutes ago, Vegas said:

So i cont to wear the BIg Fat Thick Heavy Watch which was probably their display set 😂

a lot of weight for the $ 😬

Looks good on you. Not every can pull off such a "huge" watch. 

2 hours ago, Viceroymenthol said:

https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/threads/thread-all-abt-rolex-part-2.6226481/page-160

Hao siow, I don't believe allocation is full till Dec 2021. ADs don't allocate so long in advance as even they themselves do not know how many pieces of each model will arrive at their boutique and the shipments vary every month.

• Praise 1

3 hours ago, Viceroymenthol said:

I'm not surprised that they will chut all kind of stunts to clear their hideous collection of Tudors..😂

• Praise 1

3 hours ago, Weez911 said:

I'm sure the green 5711s and RG 5990 tug at your heart string. They did to mine.

A bit but not as much... don’t mind buying if have chance buy no actively seeking it. 

actually looking at the discon 5940G over the last 6 months, trying to convince my wallet... 

3 hours ago, Vegas said:

Maciam go pay $ n gum pple...

tudor allocation full? Lets see if tudor still got premium after 6 mths lor

Muayhahahahahah

All the mother father gentlemen who got there hands on new models now hawking them for 10-20% higher than retail.

see which goon pay the premium lor

↡ Advertisement