Watch Part V

Carbon82

5 minutes ago, Jujitsuka said:

that is nice too

Yeah....it was so nice to enjoy these small little things again.....

my wife and I, just a simple nasi lemak and The Tarik made our day, after our morning exercise at ECP.....[laugh]!

been wearing this for the last couple of mths, honestly a bit top heavy after getting used to the lighter Sub..

IMG_9092[1].JPG

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 5

21 minutes ago, Spidey10 said:

Yeah....it was so nice to enjoy these small little things again.....

my wife and I, just a simple nasi lemak and The Tarik made our day, after our morning exercise at ECP.....[laugh]!

been wearing this for the last couple of mths, honestly a bit top heavy after getting used to the lighter Sub..

IMG_9092[1].JPG

Nice Tudor. I can't tell what is your car by this console. It looks very nice and it piques my curiosity. What car are you driving please, if you don't mind? 

• Praise 1

3 minutes ago, Weez911 said:

Nice Tudor. I can't tell what is your car by this console. It looks very nice and it piques my curiosity. What car are you driving please, if you don't mind? 

yeah, the color of the tudor really mesmerize with a bit of the old rollie "coke" style...the current Rollie GMT "pepsi" a bit too flashy for me.....maybe is just me...i dun mind an old rollie coke later, let's see..

i am driving an extinct car liao….coming 6 yr old banger, 2GT diesel...i think gonna drive until the wheels falls off...[laugh]

• Praise 2

31 minutes ago, Weez911 said:

looks like a beemer to me based on the hazard lights & door lock's placement but i maybe wrong

• Praise 1

1 hour ago, Jujitsuka said:

yeah my wife likes med well & i like med rare so just order 2 steaks with 1 starter & 1 sides thats good enuff for both of us... also managed to ask for a lunch menu item which the kitchen kindly obliged for takeaway...

Very good life…..song

• Haha! 1

On 8/18/2021 at 8:56 PM, Sadan said:

Finally arrived this evening after 3 months wait. 
A limited edition 37mm Kurono Toki. 

344C2E1B-DEA7-4507-904E-DAC56FFC973B.jpeg

1545AB8F-4DB4-429D-84E9-A7FDBCD57508.jpeg

Congrats!! Mine is Nov-Dec shipment hopefully before Christmas. 

• Praise 1

1 hour ago, Tedlhw said:

My humble annual calendar. 

20210821_113626.jpg

Wah say ! with the calculator at the background ready to punch in those big revenue numbers. Huat ah