Watch Part V

Carbon82

12 minutes ago, Tkseah said:

Curious how many watches u guys have? 

Heard someone commented the other day.. "why need so many watch, don't have so many hands" and "that she already have a apple watch, why need another watch"..

For me, 1 week only have 7 days, so maybe have 7 watch is enough?

the same question one MUST ask gf, wife, mistress, mei mei … how many handbags they need …. muahahaha

and dont forget shoes too !!! 

:grin:

Edited by Wt_know
↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 4

10 minutes ago, Tkseah said:

Heard someone commented the other day.. "why need so many watch, don't have so many hands" and "that she already have a apple watch, why need another watch"..

Concept is same. Some plan for a week, some for a month and some for a year! Simple.

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 2

Wah ... 2-3 months on the interest list and able to get a Rolex. Relationship and purchase history with the AD must be extremely good. My ex-colleague had waited almost a year and half for a OP and till now still cannot get. 😁 

Another ex-colleague of mine, son is a multimillionaire, one shot got his allocation of 4 Rolex watches. 2 Datejust, a Daytona and a Submariner. Heard he did not have to wait long, dunno how true. I thought there is a worldwide shortage of Rolex or something? Maybe AD is friend or relative. 

1 hour ago, Tkseah said:

One for daily casual wear, one for daily work wear. Then got casual and work at different level will already need 4. Then got different occasion. Then got different mood. Then different occasion and mood also got different level. Then got some people, meet different people also wear different one. Go places also must select the right one. Wear differently also must wear the different ones......Haha. If you don't love them, you don't understand them lah. It's poisonous🤣, only thing is money no enough 

One guy here daily change a few times also😋

6 minutes ago, Abracadabra said:

Wah ... 2-3 months on the interest list and able to get a Rolex. Relationship and purchase history with the AD must be extremely good. My ex-colleague had waited almost a year and half for a OP and till now still cannot get. 😁 

Another ex-colleague of mine, son is a multimillionaire, one shot got his allocation of 4 Rolex watches. 2 Datejust, a Daytona and a Submariner. Heard he did not have to wait long, dunno how true. I thought there is a worldwide shortage of Rolex or something? Maybe AD is friend or relative. 

Yah, big big big buyers no need to wait one lah. My no. 2 boss is like a godson to the Asia no 2 PP collector (this guy, when PP wanna do exhibition also will loan from him). When he say cannot get, the godfather go scold the PP guy and next month get liao. What to do? No money, no power. Haha

Last month I go to one top end shopping center here, just after I park inside and walk out to smoke. All the police block the building, and we see the entourage of the Princess come in. They lagi no need to wait. Some more got people block the lift ready for them. Zero waiting time one😂

• Haha! 6

1 hour ago, Arogab said:

One for daily casual wear, one for daily work wear. Then got casual and work at different level will already need 4. Then got different occasion. Then got different mood. Then different occasion and mood also got different level. Then got some people, meet different people also wear different one. Go places also must select the right one. Wear differently also must wear the different ones......Haha. If you don't love them, you don't understand them lah. It's poisonous🤣, only thing is money no enough 

One guy here daily change a few times also😋

For normal guys who doesn't change watch few timea a day.. having too many also mean each watch maybe worn once a month or even less.. It's like last time emperor got hundreds of concubine end up some never get to sleep with also..

• Haha! 1

14 hours ago, Tkseah said:

For normal guys who doesn't change watch few timea a day.. having too many also mean each watch maybe worn once a month or even less.. It's like last time emperor got hundreds of concubine end up some never get to sleep with also..

See or not, so many concubines :D

12 hours ago, Throttle2 said:

About 1 a day for a month

or 5 a day for a week

4D5713DE-8D3E-4A73-8C0E-D7CBBDA2E7EC.jpeg

These are definitely more than watches displayed in any of the Rolex dealers these days. Congrats.

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 5

25 minutes ago, Steptronic said:

These are definitely more than watches displayed in any of the Rolex dealers these days. Congrats.

All those AD just "how Siao" one. When my boss and I went to spend 47k on Omegas, the guy took one Rolex out and say. "No stock one, but I really need to make friend with your boss". Now all the prices dropping also bcos of overstocking lah

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 3

21 minutes ago, Arogab said:

All those AD just "how Siao" one. When my boss and I went to spend 47k on Omegas, the guy took one Rolex out and say. "No stock one, but I really need to make friend with your boss". Now all the prices dropping also bcos of overstocking lah

Good continue to drop

• Praise 2

11 minutes ago, Throttle2 said:

Good continue to drop

I also feel the same. I will never top up high high and let those re-sellers make all the money. Anyway, I got good credit to get what I like with AD cos I always help people buy other brands:D

• Praise 1

17 hours ago, Throttle2 said:

About 1 a day for a month

or 5 a day for a week

4D5713DE-8D3E-4A73-8C0E-D7CBBDA2E7EC.jpeg

come come - we bros here help you to unload yr burden of 5 a day.....pass some to us and we suffer on your behalf...we can take 3 from you so that you not so siong....leave you with 2 a day...should be able to manage then! :yeah-im-not-drunk:

• Haha! 1

1 hour ago, Spidey10 said:

come come - we bros here help you to unload yr burden of 5 a day.....pass some to us and we suffer on your behalf...we can take 3 from you so that you not so siong....leave you with 2 a day...should be able to manage then! :yeah-im-not-drunk:

No burden lah. 

you guys pass me the money, i pass you the watches.  Everyone song

• Haha! 3

On 11/29/2022 at 5:15 PM, Arogab said:

Yah, big big big buyers no need to wait one lah. My no. 2 boss is like a godson to the Asia no 2 PP collector (this guy, when PP wanna do exhibition also will loan from him). When he say cannot get, the godfather go scold the PP guy and next month get liao. What to do? No money, no power. Haha

Heard Thailand got the biggest PP collector in asia 

Seems like true then 

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

14 hours ago, Dp26 said:

Heard Thailand got the biggest PP collector in asia 

Seems like true then 

My Boss godfather is in HK, Asia no.2 guy. I donno if Thailand has any big ones, the restaurant owner I always patronized got a few only. I think my Big Boss, and another 2 bosses probably can combine and big SGP's collector too. But donno which level only. These people all siao on the PP one. They also buy Rolexes but I heard they just got them and throw inside their safe and never wear one.

• Praise 1

7 hours ago, Wildfaye29 said:

anyone into vacheron constantin? nice dress watch for guys?

The overseas collection is quite nice I find, the shape and design inspired from the designer genta. 

↡ Advertisement