Watch Part V

Carbon82

On 1/12/2023 at 3:41 PM, Estrangable said:

Thanks for the offer! Appreciate it. Actually i am no longer into rolex watches... the whole entire procedure of getting a rolex is really distasteful... esp with the shop at chinatown. Its a utter disgrace and disgusting to see lao uncles writing a flowery essay in FB to sing their praises...just to get a sub or gmt. 

am more into lange watches these days. 

To start the journey, u buy a Tudor from them and must write the Pubor purchase until like kanna lottery and give thanks to Our ancestors for this chance.

Really Shameful 🤮

• Praise 3
  • Haha! 7

On 1/16/2023 at 1:14 PM, Freeder said:

To start the journey, u buy a Tudor from them and must write the Pubor purchase until like kanna lottery and give thanks to Our ancestors for this chance.

Really Shameful 🤮

Da fuq?

pwui pwui pwui

• Praise 1

13 hours ago, Estrangable said:

Time to wear something different.. Skived from work to lim earlier in the day..bought this in boleh land before covid 

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

woohoo...Mad Max model...

1 hour ago, Spidey10 said:

woohoo...Mad Max model...

very cheap in malaysia prior to covid... i rem i paid 17K RM for this at cortina, which works out to approx. 5.3k SGD

• Praise 1

Its that time of the year again, festive season so Seiko Thailand once again send me a surprise present for the Chinese New Year.

These are no oranges, some sort of pastries. I'll  bring them to Singapore for the family to try. 

• Praise 7

41 minutes ago, Carbon82 said:

My C&K type of "luxury". I happy can already. :D

91npqph.jpg

Bro you C&K, I Bata 🤩

lurve the Titanium for its colour and unbearable lightness of being, and it wears well and very comfortable on my small wrist.

big screen is good for my old flower eyes

AA831F58-167E-4376-95A3-25353B1E3972.jpeg

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 7