Watch Part V

Carbon82

Just now, Estrangable said:

i have seen people putting simi Rx8 stickers on their rolex and its not cheap... a couple of hundreds for basic models like sub... up to 500 for pp naultius 

Stupid lah. Cant afford the watch, dont buy, dont wear.   So forced for fark?

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 1

1 hour ago, Estrangable said:

i have seen people putting simi Rx8 stickers on their rolex and its not cheap... a couple of hundreds for basic models like sub... up to 500 for pp naultius 

what kind of stickers are they ?? any pictures..... hmmm maybe I have not observed carefully  

@Throttle2 My boss is opposite and hitting his gold PPs (accidentally) so many times. Once hit the office metal rail so hard that it can be heard miles away! He just rub rub and carry on talking. He's not a horological guy. His wife buys and he just wear it.

1 hour ago, BanCoe said:

what kind of stickers are they ?? any pictures..... hmmm maybe I have not observed carefully  

RX-8 Watch Protection Film - K.B. Luxury Watch and Jewellery (sgwatches.com.sg)

https://sgwatches.com.sg/products/rx8-watch-protection-film/

this type.... kan bo liao... u really have to peel off and stick each sticker one by one.... really time consuming. up to couple of hours. 

Be warned... once u send to RSC for overhaul, they will tear everything out. 

• Praise 1
  • Shocked 1

walao ... watch also need to wear condom protection film

like that where got shiok feeling in wearing ... lol

Edited by Wt_know

25 minutes ago, Estrangable said:

RX-8 Watch Protection Film - K.B. Luxury Watch and Jewellery (sgwatches.com.sg)

https://sgwatches.com.sg/products/rx8-watch-protection-film/

this type.... kan bo liao... u really have to peel off and stick each sticker one by one.... really time consuming. up to couple of hours. 

Be warned... once u send to RSC for overhaul, they will tear everything out. 

Tks ….Didn’t know such a thing existed …. You’re a watch aficionado …… my watches are stark naked🤣

• Haha! 1

9 minutes ago, BanCoe said:

Tks ….Didn’t know such a thing existed …. You’re a watch aficionado …… my watches are stark naked🤣

now the latest is simi liquid skin nonsense... basically you paint your watch with a layer of "plastic".... not cheap again... one bottle few hundreds

Introducing Liquid Skin - THE ULTIMATE IN WATCH PROTECTION - YouTube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8OO7hY-I9Ac

the normal ones you have to take out each sticker, dip in water then apply.... i think i will cry... 

"STYX" Watch Protection Film Instructions

Edited by Estrangable
  • Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

19 minutes ago, Estrangable said:

now the latest is simi liquid skin nonsense... basically you paint your watch with a layer of "plastic".... not cheap again... one bottle few hundreds

Introducing Liquid Skin - THE ULTIMATE IN WATCH PROTECTION - YouTube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8OO7hY-I9Ac

the normal ones you have to take out each sticker, dip in water then apply.... i think i will cry... 

"STYX" Watch Protection Film Instructions

Wow …… one is like woman’s nail hardener and the other one like a scotch tape …… won’t it take the bling out of the watch ??

2 minutes ago, BanCoe said:

Wow …… one is like woman’s nail hardener and the other one like a scotch tape …… won’t it take the bling out of the watch ??

most of the people who applied these are those who are looking to "invest"... wear a bit, throw inside the safe and then sell it for a good profit. 

really take the joy out of wearing a watch of cos... then again, it's the same concept of car owners who sent their car for ceramic coating or ppf stuffs... myself included, i sent my car for 3M ceramic treatment. 

On 2/9/2023 at 6:05 PM, Estrangable said:

most of the people who applied these are those who are looking to "invest"... wear a bit, throw inside the safe and then sell it for a good profit. 

really take the joy out of wearing a watch of cos... then again, it's the same concept of car owners who sent their car for ceramic coating or ppf stuffs... myself included, i sent my car for 3M ceramic treatment. 

These are the buay kan type, pwui pwui pwui…..ultimate lame.

machiam buy new car, leave the seat wrapped in plastic

ceramic coating for car is different becos it helps to keep car clean and easy to wash and car exterior is really expose to outdoor elements.

These buay kan type is like buy $15k sofa and wrapped in plastic.  Might as well dont buy.

in fact those who leave the factory stickers on i already pwui…

muayhahaha

Edited by Throttle2

Wear a nice watch to meet your RM?

no need to wear they see your account they know you got 料的 la. 

Hows the service at this new lounge/office?

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 1