Watch Part V

Carbon82

37 minutes ago, Vegas said:

Once, i walk into PLP shop. I asked if they have a Black DJ 36 with diamond index available.

The SE seat me down and bring out 2 fugly 2 tone DJ ( one was a champagne dial), and a few ‘classic’ tudors. Sir, please consider 1 of the 2 tone Rolexes or 2 of our most loved Tudors. Followed by: Be reasonable with your expection and we will do our best. So i said: i only want the ss dj with diamond index and the reply was: Lower your expectation and we see what we can do for you. Choose one and i can get it for u next week.

for a bloody DJ, also wanna package. 
i never went back

No wonder those shameless PLPs want the easy way out.... No integrity.. 

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2
  • Haha! 1

Turbocharged
2 hours ago, Weez911 said:

What is the story about writing reviews? If can get a daytona out of writing good reviews then it is great right? I can write whole day for my AD if they ask me, in exchange for that green 5711. I can write good reviews for them for 1 whole year if that is the only thing I need to do.

For the Emerald 5711 I can gam and swallow also. No problem. 

PP_5711_1300A_001_DET-41738.jpeg.jpg.730e9f7dea1478a11d8339ee98366fd0.jpg

wah lao, i need to undercut. I gift my virginity. Then i flip to you can? 

8 minutes ago, Vegas said:

wah lao, i need to undercut. I gift my virginity. Then i flip to you can? 

By the time it reaches the grey market it will become a 7 digit watch... I prefer paying 124,700 leh.

Edited by Weez911
  • Praise 1

2 hours ago, Vegas said:

Once, i walk into PLP shop. I asked if they have a Black DJ 36 with diamond index available.

The SE seat me down and bring out 2 fugly 2 tone DJ ( one was a champagne dial), and a few ‘classic’ tudors. Sir, please consider 1 of the 2 tone Rolexes or 2 of our most loved Tudors. Followed by: Be reasonable with your expection and we will do our best. So i said: i only want the ss dj with diamond index and the reply was: Lower your expectation and we see what we can do for you. Choose one and i can get it for u next week.

for a bloody DJ, also wanna package. 
i never went back

Are they serious? DJ also must do some kind of “bundle or journey”? Goodness. This is how ridiculous they are 

10 minutes ago, Damienic said:

Are they serious? DJ also must do some kind of “bundle or journey”? Goodness. This is how ridiculous they are 

And their customers have been raving on the ROCA Facebook group that buying from KHH can make your dream of owning the first Rolex professional model come true, meaning you don’t need to have many prior purchase in order to get the opportunity to be allocated a Rolex professional watch. Whole lot of bu*ls*it 

Turbocharged
2 hours ago, Damienic said:

Think just trying to pull a fast one... the more watches u buy, the better for towkay mah

instead of walking the journey with them, i go place order for others 😂

Edited by Vegas

9 hours ago, Vegas said:

Think just trying to pull a fast one... the more watches u buy, the better for towkay mah

instead of walking the journey with them, i go place order for others 😂

U wanna walk with them?

Confirm walk until Holland😂😂

Edited by Freeder

On 4/10/2021 at 10:51 PM, RH1667 said:

Today I nearly embarrassed myself at HG Taka 😅.

saw the PP 5524 on the display window ( I had no idea about this model previously) looks nice, and have the 2 time zone function I like. Almost wanted to go in and try on, but wife wanted to have lunch first. During lunch, checked the PP website and realize the retail price also very “ nice “ 😂 

heng ah, did not anyhow went in and said I want to try . 

Walk in like a boss and ask to try 😆 Not like they're gonna do anything to you, be confident. Then walk out you have a new aspiration.

I see many people walk in branded stores ba long long, try this and that than walk out. 🤭

Weekend nothing to do go Leng Kee test drive cars and eat free biscuits? 

• Haha! 1

11 minutes ago, Atachi said:

Walk in like a boss and ask to try 😆 Not like they're gonna do anything to you, be confident. Then walk out you have a new aspiration.

I see many people walk in branded stores ba long long, try this and that than walk out. 🤭

Weekend nothing to do go Leng Kee test drive cars and eat free biscuits? 

I like RH1667’s attitude about it.

confidence aside , its about being truly humble and down to earth. 👍👍

Of course, there are many who also slap face swollen to look fat.  Eg. Networth only $1mil - $2mil but drive $500k car and wear $100k watch (stickers still on 😂🤭) trying to act like networth $10mil - 20mil. which in the larger scheme of things isnt a lot either.....  to each his own of course but my opinion of them is not very high lor.  

got lah got people like that.....i have personally met many many.

but i respect people like RH1667 more.  Maybe i old school. 

👍 @RH1667

Edited by Throttle2
  • Haha! 1

3 minutes ago, Throttle2 said:

I like RH1667’s attitude about it.

confidence aside , its about being truly humble and down to earth. 👍👍

Of course, there are many who also slap face swollen to look fat.  Eg. Networth only $1mil - $2mil but drive $500k car and wear $100k watch (stickers still on 😂🤭) trying to act like networth $10mil - 20mil. which in the larger scheme of things isnt a lot either.....  

got lah got people like that.....i have personally met many many.

but i respect people like RH1667 more.  Maybe i old school. 

👍 @RH1667

Eh I'm on your side on it.. Was just joking. 

I don't like to go around disturbing sales rep and not being serious about it. Waste people time and sales opportunity. 

Only enter the store when I'm buying. Even if I do, will always tell the sales rep to tend to other customers first. 👍

Edited by Atachi
  • Praise 1

Just now, Atachi said:

Eh I'm on your side on it.. Was just joking. 

I don't like to go around disturbing sales rep and not being serious about it. Waste people time and sales. 

Only when serious will I go in. Even if I do, will always tell the sales rep to tend to other customers first. 👍

Yah, i know, we all joke joke here.  just sharing.    
But i have experienced a lot of people who act and talk very big, in the end i found out are just karkias of karkias.   Lose respect for such people, man

• Praise 1

Turbocharged

Walk in & out nvr an issue. My main issue is: who is paying? And why the payer now have to beg / por to get something?

think happens mainly in B to C cases. Almost never see it happen in B2B sales

On 4/13/2021 at 10:09 AM, Throttle2 said:

Yes the olive green.
but there really was no hurry, i felt.  So didnt buy.  There is no hurry still today, just a mini sense of loss 🤣

Just saw a listing today at 69k. Still a 30% premium but not too bad compared to the SS sport and YG green Daytona craziness. 

Sinkies really xia sway ..

As per cotton chan analysis...for this, I fully agreed with him..

Pay good money for a watch yet need to PLP n gum with them for a chance to buy  a Rolex.. now Tudor...

Something is really wrong in their mind..

Sibei Gek Xim for them...

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 1

25 minutes ago, Weez911 said:

Just saw a listing today at 69k. Still a 30% premium but not too bad compared to the SS sport and YG green Daytona craziness. 

Yes.  Not as crazy.  But i have no impetus to chase it.   Just one of my many fancies, and not even ranked high.  ...
i am glad that i have been able to manage my materialistic wants more and more as i age.   
wearing just a steel Sub for thursday. 👌

selling my fullsey solid gold YM, lelong ah!

image.jpg

• Praise 1

@Vegas I’m doing B2B sales myself. Haha, yes, such things would not happen in B2B sales as you pointed out. Now ADs like KHH act really big shot like customers have to por them in order to get the chance to buy Rolex watches. My experience with multi brand AD is that at least they tell you upfront what they can or cannot get for you and they don’t expect you to por them. In fact most of them doesn’t like customers to mention on FB what watches they have been allocated with sales person name and name of AD benig stated explicitly. But with KHH, the customers would have to tag the big boss and the entire boutique staff and say many words of thanks after a purchase 🙄

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1