Watch Part V

Carbon82

1 hour ago, Weez911 said:

Absolutely smitten with the 15202or ever since I saw it at an event 2 years ago. However, I have no relationship at the AP Boutique and this is a very popular watch. C24 price is more than 200k. Still trying to find a reasonable price... meanwhile posting some wrist pics from other forums.

D0C47CD2-CAE3-41C4-A550-E7E9C9B76B57.jpeg.thumb.jpg.603c5138b0cab0948f046c1629b955ea.jpg

GJuWr9.thumb.jpg.0ab7715c1309eaab815feb73b938ac6f.jpg

Go go gold

swee

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

5 minutes ago, Spidey10 said:

Hey, will the Tudor GMT bezel fade if i kept it for 20 years...like your lolly GMT? I love the faded look...[laugh]

IMG_8709[1].JPG

Looks like it possibly might but you need to take it into water, out in the sun , rain etc... like a real sports watch

• Praise 1

Supercharged
19 minutes ago, Throttle2 said:

Looks like it possibly might but you need to take it into water, out in the sun , rain etc... like a real sports watch

is possible right....is aluminum, so i think if I really trash it, as you mention, get into the water, sea and sun, chuck it into the snow it will get faded as well.....really unique with the faded look...[laugh]

(edited)
4 minutes ago, Spidey10 said:

is possible right....is aluminum, so i think if I really trash it, as you mention, get into the water, sea and sun, chuck it into the snow it will get faded as well.....really unique with the faded look...[laugh]

Might take a long long time, yes please thrash it anyway, its a sports watch, no reason not to 😄

Edited by Throttle2
  • Haha! 1

Supercharged

Keep a look out for cheap brand new Chaumet watches. 😁

Suit-wearing robber armed with a handgun steals £2million in gems from famed Paris jeweller Chaumet before escaping on an E-SCOOTER

• Suit-wearing robber held up staff at famed Paris jeweller Chaumet with handgun 
  • He took gems and jewels worth an estimated £2m before fleeing on a e-scooter 
  • CCTV captured images of the man's escape, with police now hunting him 
  • Man is described as being grey-haired, well-built and aged in his 50s or 60s

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9834677/E-scooter-robber-steals-gems-worth-2m-Paris-jeweller-Chaumet.html

• Haha! 1

This oboe player from the Berlin Philharmonic was performing Smetana's Vltava wearing a platona. That left hand must have felt a bit tired after the show. 😅

GkpwyRm.thumb.jpg.6a11ffd96b188bdbdfe11b8ee7745b2b.jpg

enjoying the GMT and morning walk with doggie...have a great day ahead and loooong weekend coming up!!

Where is T2, seems a bit quiet nowadays...

IMG_9031[1].JPG

2 hours ago, Ltk said:

@Weez911 You must be a super VIP😎

I also not sure how they classify VIP, dono got total spent tracking or spending above a certain limit on one watch. I'm just thankful my hobby and their revenue model aligns. 😂

1 hour ago, Steptronic said:

Not only VIP. Many ADs survive because of him only 😁

Quid pro quo lor. I get the watch I like and they get their business. 🤝

• Praise 1