Watch Part V

Carbon82

On 9/12/2021 at 8:59 PM, Vegas said:

Deeper, Deepest..

4EA5DA48-4B5F-4445-86FE-C69D149E6FE0.jpeg

Yours seems bigger dial than my Deepsea huh:slow: 

On 9/13/2021 at 9:56 PM, Vegas said:

@Yeshe wanna sell

@Hamburger, new about 18k, not sure recent price increase up how much.. and now all the AD control disc liao.

Even Zenith at sub 20%... kns

but bronzo still need chaperone :TT_TT:

↡ Advertisement

15 hours ago, Damienic said:

My latest hoot today. The Tudor BB58 Taupe Dial 925. 🤗

940E7863-32A3-4471-ADF4-264A3F92087B.jpeg

Nice....

So long didn't go down to Orchard MRT and went there last weekend and found Tudor advert on every corner of the underground pass....so much advert by Tudor....but still cannot get certain sports model.[laugh]

are they going to be the next Rolex and Rolex to be the next PP???? [laugh]

@Spidey10 

1 hour ago, Spidey10 said:

Nice....

So long didn't go down to Orchard MRT and went there last weekend and found Tudor advert on every corner of the underground pass....so much advert by Tudor....but still cannot get certain sports model.[laugh]

are they going to be the next Rolex and Rolex to be the next PP???? [laugh]

Haha, maybe, think Tudor trying to market their popular sports models that way. 
I only got this piece with a 5 month waiting time. 

• Haha! 1

4 hours ago, Damienic said:

@Spidey10 

Haha, maybe, think Tudor trying to market their popular sports models that way. 
I only got this piece with a 5 month waiting time. 

it's a nice clean and unique watch....

congrats...

14 hours ago, Throttle2 said:

One of the better choices amongst the sea of blackbays.   

That’s true also...I felt they tried to milk the black Bay series too much..in 2021, they have released like 5 Black Bay models already..so after a while I’m not sure if the appeal from buyers would drop..

On 9/14/2021 at 8:10 PM, Spidey10 said:

Yes, was at my AD yesterday, to resize my wife’s watch, wfh, coming bui bui...

on one hand can count the watches on display tray... next to it another tray of OP.. but for display only...

the shop, like a dead town man..... I dunno how the salesmen going to survive..😰😰

Salesman (old timers) all survived well. Order books full. Those on display allocated to cust. Matter of when cust come to collect. For normal cust, probably max they hold 10 days. For T2, they hold infinite 😂

Seems rolex impose policy must have display. Last yr, want to see display can only go watch palace.

• Haha! 2

14 hours ago, Throttle2 said:

Long time Rolex Ambassador

0F7C1C3A-3485-4190-B609-64492ABEE9A8.jpeg

Roger puts on his rolex after winning.

Rafael wears his RM during matches.

Novac, great player, seiko ambassador, but i dunno if he wears his watch while playing

1 hour ago, Vegas said:

Salesman (old timers) all survived well. Order books full. Those on display allocated to cust. Matter of when cust come to collect. For normal cust, probably max they hold 10 days. For T2, they hold infinite 😂

Seems rolex impose policy must have display. Last yr, want to see display can only go watch palace.

No leh, i havent bought a brand new Rolex from AD since 2012.  Last brand new one was in 2020 but also not from AD.

now i walk into AD, i am a complete nobody boh chup boh hiew.  Not that i care either

Becos i think i already have 3 times or more Rolexes than most people in their whole lifetime.  

better learn to be more zen

↡ Advertisement