Jump to content

Watch Part V


Recommended Posts

58 minutes ago, RH1667 said:

Didn’t know cigar can be kept for so long 😅

Yes, can and the price goes ✌️✌️✌️

this is easily $300 a pop

Edited by Throttle2
  • Praise 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Wt_know said:

waited for a few months ...

finally received a call to pick up this simple simple watch

IMG_2829.jpg

Wah, uncle bling  126234 with mop diamond about $15.8k

Congrats😁

welcome to the Club

Edited by Throttle2
  • Praise 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Throttle2 said:

Wah, uncle bling  126234 with mop diamond about $15.8k

Congrats😁

yup ... uncle liao ... sales guy say after go bling bling ... once you pop you cant stop ... :grin:

but my fav soft drink watch still no have yet

 

Edited by Wt_know
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Wt_know said:

yup ... uncle liao ... but my fav soft drink watch still no have yet

 

Forget it lah, get a 16700 pepsi instead.  More steady, unlike those “banker” type who only know pepsi, hulk, batman, etc…. 😫🥱🤧🥱

  • Praise 1
  • Haha! 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Just now, Throttle2 said:

Forget it lah, get a 16700 pepsi instead.  More steady, unlike those “banker” type who only know pepsi, hulk, batman, etc…. 😫🥱🤧🥱

yeah ... i am considering 16710 but carouhell asking price is ridiculous .... 

Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Throttle2 said:

16700 is the better watch

swiss only or swiss made? or this is only for 16710? 

I also wanna look for one.....my tudor GMT hospitalized......again!! :omg:....the stupid date keep jumping and jumping....

wanna find one to replace my GMT....trying to get at retail...

Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, Spidey10 said:

swiss only or swiss made? or this is only for 16710? 

I also wanna look for one.....my tudor GMT hospitalized......again!! :omg:....the stupid date keep jumping and jumping....

wanna find one to replace my GMT....trying to get at retail...

Sorry Bro, as i said many times modern tudor sucks. Only for noobs.

if want to buy new tudor, get the basic with no complications 

vintage tudor is solid, tried and tested.

  • Praise 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Throttle2 said:

Sorry Bro, as i said many times modern tudor sucks. Only for noobs.

if want to buy new tudor, get the basic with no complications 

vintage tudor is solid, tried and tested.

16700 or 16710? these 2 ahhh...get a vintage and see ....yeah, will hunt after Feb next year...

  • Praise 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Spidey10 said:

16700 or 16710? these 2 ahhh...get a vintage and see ....yeah, will hunt after Feb next year...

I pm you bro, hahah lately i been following vintage Tudors too. share some resources with you 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Curious how many watches u guys have? 

Heard someone commented the other day.. "why need so many watch, don't have so many hands" and "that she already have a apple watch, why need another watch"..

For me, 1 week only have 7 days, so maybe have 7 watch is enough?

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...