Honda Jazz ICE upgrade

Ruzhyo

Just scrap my old car. Salvaged my ICE.

Pioneer P99
Sinfoni 3 way
Audison 6 channel amp
Audison capacitor

My new ride is the 1.3 Jazz with build in HU. How ah? How to intergrate my old ICE?

Don’t want to swap out the stock HU as it has car info and controls inside. Guess my P99 can’t be used.

How to use the speakers and Amp? Can I use the mid in the front door, base in the rear door and tweeters replace the stock?

Any shops to recommend?

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Pioneer P99

Sinfoni 3 way

Audison 6 channel amp

Audison capacitor

My new ride is the 1.3 Jazz with build in HU. How ah? How to intergrate my old ICE?

Don’t want to swap out the stock HU as it has car info and controls inside. Guess my P99 can’t be used.

How to use the speakers and Amp? Can I use the mid in the front door, base in the rear door and tweeters replace the stock?

Any shops to recommend?

Maybe you can ask a trusted audio shop for advice or recommendations? Start off with the shop which you de-kit with. If all else fails, ask shop whether can trade in for another set of ICE which is compatible or sell off your current set in carousel. 

• Praise 2

Bro,

I have not done this before but I seen other ppl doing it. basically the HU is kept intact. but the source of music will come from your p99. 

so basically your speakers and amps all are connected to your p99. p99 could perhaps be placed elsewhere if you have space in centre console, else hidden in glove compartment.

almost all reputable ice shops can do this.

Pioneer P99
Sinfoni 3 way
Audison 6 channel amp
Audison capacitor

Any shops to recommend?

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1