2020 BMW 2 Series Gran Coupe (F44)

Carbon82

Sexy is the word. @mercury1 @vratenza this one for your consideration? [:)]

uJuPebF.jpg

Munich. BMW consistently continues to pursue the brand’s current model offensive whilst developing an innovative vehicle concept for the premium compact segment. During the annual results press conference, BMW AG CEO Harald Krüger will announce the presentation of the first BMW 2 Series Gran Coupe. With the sporty and elegant four-door coupe, the premium automobile manufacturer is adding to its range in the compact segment a particularly designoriented model for modern, urban target groups. The concept of a four-door coupe, already successful in higher vehicle classes, will in future combine a dynamic charisma and an expressive design with a high degree of everyday suitability also in the premium compact segment. The first BMW 2 Series Gran Coupe will make its word debut at the Los Angeles Auto Show in November 2019, with the worldwide market launch beginning in the spring of 2020. 

The BMW 2 Series Gran Coupe sets new accents in individuality, aesthetics and emotion in the premium compact segment. It combines an emotive design with sportiness and the latest innovations in operation and connectivity technology. Therefore, the BMW 2 Series Gran Coupe offers the ideal prerequisites to attract new target groups to hallmark BMW driving pleasure. BMW already offers a unique range of compact models for various different requirements and target groups that is unmatched within the competitive environment. The BMW 2 Series Gran Coupe will once again create fresh impulses in this class. It builds on the latest BMW front-wheel drive architecture and shares a multitude of technological developments with the new BMW 1 Series, which will also be presented during the course of 2019.

The BMW 2 Series Gran Coupe has been conceived as a global offering that constitutes an attractive enrichment, especially for markets in which car buyers show a strong affinity for notchbacks. As an exclusive alternative to the classic saloon, the four-door coupe addresses all target groups that prefer a sophisticated design and a self-assured look in the compact segment as well.

Some video & spy shots to quench your thirst.

BMW-2-Series-Gran-Coupe-M235i-228i-_SB10

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 7

Same Class as Mercedes Benz A-Class Saloon & CLA,but FWD.? [thumbsdown]Mostly likely shared alot of Mini Parts...

Edited by ER-3682

Hrmm I like the shape kinda reminds me of the E46 size  [;)] , but if its designed rear wheel means no M series version damn 

Edited by Mercury1
  • Praise 1

Sexy is the word. @mercury1 @vratenza this one for your consideration? [:)]

uJuPebF.jpg

Munich. BMW consistently continues to pursue the brand’s current model offensive whilst developing an innovative vehicle concept for the premium compact segment. During the annual results press conference, BMW AG CEO Harald Krüger will announce the presentation of the first BMW 2 Series Gran Coupe. With the sporty and elegant four-door coupe, the premium automobile manufacturer is adding to its range in the compact segment a particularly designoriented model for modern, urban target groups. The concept of a four-door coupe, already successful in higher vehicle classes, will in future combine a dynamic charisma and an expressive design with a high degree of everyday suitability also in the premium compact segment. The first BMW 2 Series Gran Coupe will make its word debut at the Los Angeles Auto Show in November 2019, with the worldwide market launch beginning in the spring of 2020. 

The BMW 2 Series Gran Coupe sets new accents in individuality, aesthetics and emotion in the premium compact segment. It combines an emotive design with sportiness and the latest innovations in operation and connectivity technology. Therefore, the BMW 2 Series Gran Coupe offers the ideal prerequisites to attract new target groups to hallmark BMW driving pleasure. BMW already offers a unique range of compact models for various different requirements and target groups that is unmatched within the competitive environment. The BMW 2 Series Gran Coupe will once again create fresh impulses in this class. It builds on the latest BMW front-wheel drive architecture and shares a multitude of technological developments with the new BMW 1 Series, which will also be presented during the course of 2019.

The BMW 2 Series Gran Coupe has been conceived as a global offering that constitutes an attractive enrichment, especially for markets in which car buyers show a strong affinity for notchbacks. As an exclusive alternative to the classic saloon, the four-door coupe addresses all target groups that prefer a sophisticated design and a self-assured look in the compact segment as well.

Some video & spy shots to quench your thirst.

somehow buying BMW have to have 3 things

1. Rear wheel drive 

2. 6 cylinder

3. handling of UDM

The gran coup is front wheel drive

3 cylinders or 4 cylinders. not sure if 6 cylinders will be available

Handling for front wheel drive may not be the same push that you desire

• Praise 2

Very the sleek and very the expensive for sure

The M35i and M40i yummy

BMW cars in SG are heavily marked up by AD. An example, they actually make more than $100k for a mid range 5 series. Edited by Fu11thr0tt1e
  • Praise 6

BMW cars in SG are heavily marked up by AD. An example, they actually make more than $100k for a mid range 5 series.

Yup G30 is the highest among all models in terms of margin percentage  :slow:  :yeah-im-not-drunk:

• Praise 2

Yup G30 is the highest among all models in terms of margin percentage :slow::yeah-im-not-drunk:

Not only the G30, the previous F10 too! If i could earn $2.2m a year, should not have problem getting one ;-)

Btw bro your 4 series also not cheap.

Edited by Fu11thr0tt1e
  • Praise 4

Not only the G30, the previous F10 too! If i could earn $2.2m a year, should not have problem getting one ;-)

Btw bro your 4 series also not cheap.

mine is bmx not bmw brudder :yeah-im-not-drunk:

my kereta made in TiongKoK one  [thumbsup]

• Praise 2

Car looks sleek, wonder what the price would be when in comes in?

The cheapest 420 Gran Coupe going for $190k as per list price so this shld technically be below it for the base model?

• Praise 10

somehow buying BMW have to have 3 things

1. Rear wheel drive 

2. 6 cylinder

3. handling of UDM

The gran coup is front wheel drive

3 cylinders or 4 cylinders. not sure if 6 cylinders will be available

Handling for front wheel drive may not be the same push that you desire

FWD to have 6 Cylinder needs V6[more compact],BMW got no V6...so won't have it.

• Praise 1

Official debut scheduled on 24 July. Stay tuned for 1st hand info. [flowerface]  [flowerface]

The first ever such model will be based on the FWD/AWD platform that also underpins the recently-unveiled new 1-Series hatchback. In keeping with BMW’s nomenclature, the model will be called the 2-Series Gran Coupe and will represent the Bavarians’ answer to the 2019 Mercedes-Benz CLA.

2020-bmw-2-series-gran-coupe-spy-photo.j

6813ba03-2020-bmw-2-series-gran-coupe-4.

9e28cd17-2020-bmw-2-series-gran-coupe-5.

34b9b79c-2020-bmw-2-series-gran-coupe-6.

673cb6e8-2020-bmw-2-series-gran-coupe-7.

61570df1-2020-bmw-2-series-gran-coupe-8.

ef929db3-2020-bmw-2-series-gran-coupe-9.

e4a81cd7-2020-bmw-2-series-gran-coupe-10

29fd343c-2020-bmw-2-series-gran-coupe-11

0a53e1d0-2020-bmw-2-series-gran-coupe-12

28b21a6e-2020-bmw-2-series-gran-coupe-13

41d69407-2020-bmw-2-series-gran-coupe-14

ce2b0d76-2020-bmw-2-series-gran-coupe-15

3b0617b3-2020-bmw-2-series-gran-coupe-16

27571538-2020-bmw-2-series-gran-coupe-17

5dec77df-2020-bmw-2-series-gran-coupe-18

91850570-2020-bmw-2-series-gran-coupe-19

24d3f863-2020-bmw-2-series-gran-coupe-20

• Praise 6

Shld be a 4 seater like the 4series GC?

CLA can sit 3 at the back so it would be a bonus if this 2GC is the same but I suppose coupes are meant to be 2 or 4seaters not 5 but in our local environment, think a 5seater would do better?

• Praise 3

Shld be a 4 seater like the 4series GC?

CLA can sit 3 at the back so it would be a bonus if this 2GC is the same but I suppose coupes are meant to be 2 or 4seaters not 5 but in our local environment, think a 5seater would do better?

4er gc is 5 seater right? i mean the rear is cramped but still can sit 3 person.

the person in the rear middle seat has to be small haha

↡ Advertisement