2020 BMW 2 Series Gran Coupe (F44)

Carbon82

I test drove the new mini cooper s 5dr 2.0 few weeks back.. Also a fwd. Somehow its more engaging to drive. However its a driver's ME car. The rest of the passengers will vomit on Sports mode. Go kart feel so boh bian. The power delivery together with the exhaust pops was quite shiok. Stage 1 will be perfect for the 2.0l (same bmw engine) 

The clubman s which shares ukl2 platform as 2series active tourer/gran tourer was much more comfortable. 

• Praise 2

1 hour ago, Rayoflight said:

Bumpy then nice to drive mah.. We call it road feel hahaha

Hmmm... Actually I feel we're somewhat influenced by "car experts" who commented on "road feel". I'm quite won over by Audi A4 when I test drove it, though I didn't take the sharper bends like south buona vista road as I did on the 4gc since we hit the PIE during the test drive. But I suppose the 4gc did convince me as well, as it didn't felt as bumpy. Now the only issue is choice! Maybe the x1 LCI... Lol

• Praise 6

1 hour ago, Rayoflight said:

I test drove the new mini cooper s 5dr 2.0 few weeks back.. Also a fwd. Somehow its more engaging to drive. However its a driver's ME car. The rest of the passengers will vomit on Sports mode. Go kart feel so boh bian. The power delivery together with the exhaust pops was quite shiok. Stage 1 will be perfect for the 2.0l (same bmw engine) 

The clubman s which shares ukl2 platform as 2series active tourer/gran tourer was much more comfortable. 

Trust me bro, the rear passengers especially will hate it. You should try being one when your fren or wife test drive it. 

You just can't be karting daily

Edited by Fuelsaver
  • Praise 6

13 hours ago, Fuelsaver said:

Trust me bro, the rear passengers especially will hate it. You should try being one when your fren or wife test drive it. 

You just can't be karting daily

Its called conditioning.. once they conditioned liao, no feel already haha

• Haha! 1

17 hours ago, Rayoflight said:

My wife drive my son to and fro primary school in the pre-FL 5Dr 2.0 S daily....I sit in the back with my son once in a while.... just drive sanely and should be quite liveable (in normal mode). 

When I take it out alone, then I will put it in Sports mode.... 😁

• Praise 1

25 minutes ago, Vratenza said:

My wife drive my son to and fro primary school in the pre-FL 5Dr 2.0 S daily....I sit in the back with my son once in a while.... just drive sanely and should be quite liveable (in normal mode). 

When I take it out alone, then I will put it in Sports mode.... 😁

Yea i actually also tot it was quite ok in comfort mode. Probably wait 1-2more years when my 2kids go pri sch. My 2GT only, 12mths old 😞 so cant change that soon too

2 minutes ago, Rayoflight said:

Yea i actually also tot it was quite ok in comfort mode. Probably wait 1-2more years when my 2kids go pri sch. My 2GT only, 12mths old 😞 so cant change that soon too

can la ... YOLO ... trade in for a M2 [thumbsup]

DC7F9B06-E319-493F-A915-AE8FF1A00503.jpeg

Edited by Wt_know
  • Praise 1

14 minutes ago, Rayoflight said:

Yeah, the electronic selectable suspension damping for the non-sports mode quite OK. When in Sports mode the suspension firms up significantly.