Jail for Sammyboy Forum member

Ysc3

KNN, simple thing like this also you no know, no wonder you still living in 2017.

Those in RED, they wear on the outside for you to see, so you take pictures is OK.

Those in Blue, they wear on the inside to hide from you, so you take pictures is no the OK.

You under got stand now.

Just like superman, when he is superman he wear underwear outside you can take all the pictures you want, but when he is human and his underwear is wore inside, you try and take a picture see how... [laugh][laugh][laugh]

Knn now I confused.

Those who wear low low or short short on escalator, shopping mall... are they wearing inside or outside?

:?

But I very stupid one. Cannot find picture of them to show as example. Need imagination

:D

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2

Turbocharged

KNN, simple thing like this also you no know, no wonder you still living in 2017. <_<[laugh][laugh]

Those in RED, they wear on the outside for you to see, so you take pictures is OK.

Those in Blue, they wear on the inside to hide from you, so you take pictures is no the OK.

You under got stand now.

Just like superman, when he is superman he wear underwear outside you can take all the pictures you want, but when he is human and his underwear is wore inside, you try and take a picture see how... [laugh][laugh][laugh]

U never clarify, if no wear anything inside, then how?
  • Praise 1

I can't say that for @radx :D

That one is a black hole. Most gruesomely powerful force in (un)nature. But his is repulsive not attractive. Edited by Turboflat4

Knn now I confused.

Those who wear low low or short short on escalator, shopping mall... are they wearing inside or outside?

:?

But I very stupid one. Cannot find picture of them to show as example. Need imagination

:D

KNN, you ah I also have to agree with you you very stupid one.... you got read the exchange proper before you ask questions or not? 

Those wear low low or short short on escalator, shopping mall, is wearing bras and underwear, bikinis or just wearing clothing with low cut give half balls and short shorts show butt cheek? 

Fashion show models are paid to be photo, girls at the beach go relax happy, you take pictures they are happy. shopping malls and escalators, you see is no wrong, you take pictures is salah liao, what has it to do with wearing inside and outside? 

you really is ask to tio kan... <_<  [:p]  [laugh]  [laugh]

U never clarify, if no wear anything inside, then how?

KNN, you another one is really ask to tio kan. <_<

you yourself already mentioned INSIDE liao, so inside is hide away from you liao right? How you know is no wear if you never peep? 

If wear short short and no wear inside, you accidentally see, is see liao tio see liao, just pretend no see lah, but if you purposely go and peep and take pictures, got wear no wear got any different meh?  <_<  

I think got different, if you peep and take pictures of no wear, dont buy 4D... [:p]  [laugh]  [laugh]

Turbocharged

TLDR.

Can (accidentally) see ... BUT ... Cannot take photo / video. Cannot touch.

Edited by Sosaria
  • Praise 1

KNN, you ah I also have to agree with you you very stupid one.... you got read the exchange proper before you ask questions or not? 

Those wear low low or short short on escalator, shopping mall, is wearing bras and underwear, bikinis or just wearing clothing with low cut give half balls and short shorts show butt cheek? 

Fashion show models are paid to be photo, girls at the beach go relax happy, you take pictures they are happy. shopping malls and escalators, you see is no wrong, you take pictures is salah liao, what has it to do with wearing inside and outside? 

you really is ask to tio kan... <_<  [:p]  [laugh]  [laugh]

I think I spotted a sexpert here ...  

post-21853-0-21918300-1553830708.jpg

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1