Hyflux shareholders to stage protest at Hong Lim

Lethalstrike

3 hours ago, Blueray said:

Olivia Lum is first woman to win Ernst & Young World Entrepreneur Of The Year Award

https://sbr.com.sg/markets-investing/more-news/olivia-lum-first-woman-win-ernst-young-world-entrepreneur-year-award

Ex-Hyflux CEO Olivia Lum, ex-CFO and four others charged with violations of Securities and Futures Act

https://www.straitstimes.com/business/ex-hyflux-ceo-olivia-lum-ex-cfo-and-four-others-charged-for-violations-of-securities-and-futures-act

[;)]

Trying to cook the book..

Really shameful…

6 hours ago, t0y0ta said:

She looks like GRAB now

image.png.45c1bb28573207a8faa9e4dd9206ba94.png

So many Investors[Inc Me] Curse Her from 2018 to Now,Face sure change worse,She is Lucky in Singapore,no one kill Her,if She in Malaysia,i think already RIP.

22 hours ago, Freeder said:

Trying to cook the book..

Really shameful…

I thought she got some PBM or BBM award leh. Wonder whose eyes see wrongly 😆

https://www.businesstimes.com.sg/companies-markets/energy-commodities/hyflux-seeks-s6846-million-kpmg-alleged-negligence

Hyflux seeks S$684.6 million from KPMG for alleged negligence

Fundamentally, the plaintiffs’ claim is an impermissible attempt to make the defendant underwrite the plaintiffs’ own business failures, auditor says

HYFLUX : 600 0% and two of its units are claiming over S$684.6 million from the group’s former external auditor, KPMG, for alleged negligence in auditing the accounts.

The professional services firm has denied the allegation.

According to the statement of claim filed in October, Hyflux, Hydrochem and Tuaspring alleged that Hyflux’s financial statements for the years 2011 to 2017 in relation to the Tuaspring desalination and power plants were materially misstated.

This was because Hyflux had failed to recognise provisions and impairment losses in accordance with financial reporting standards.

Hyflux’s unsecured creditors to receive interim dividend around Dec 21

SINGAPORE - The liquidators for beleaguered water treatment company Hyflux will be declaring an interim dividend of 1.568 per cent to unsecured creditors of the company on or around Dec 8.

The dividend rate based on the total nominal value of the notes is expected to be $0.01734 per note and will be paid on or around Dec 21, the company’s appointed judicial managers from Kroll said in a bourse filing on Monday.

https://www.straitstimes.com/business/hyflux-s-unsecured-creditors-to-receive-interim-dividend-around-dec-21

Twincharged

How many more Charges i will also never get back my Money,2 Lots of Bonds.[Bought $500,000].

• Shocked 2
  • Sad 1

On 5/7/2023 at 11:25 AM, ER-3682 said:

How many more Charges i will also never get back my Money,2 Lots of Bonds.[Bought $500,000].

You really bought Hyflux ah?

alamak, sorry for you….

Yeah. Gone already

Supersonic
(edited)
On 5/7/2023 at 6:09 PM, Throttle2 said:

alamak, sorry for you….

Yeah. Gone already

I think 6+% then,  too tempting to be ignored, and no one will expects hyflux to be in this state, shitty for many investors, especially some uncles aunties who have place ld a big proportion of their life long saving into it.  So even oily liver lum gets a few years jail, the financial damage  to some can be  devaststing. 

Edited by Ct3833
  • Sad 4

Twincharged
On 5/7/2023 at 6:09 PM, Throttle2 said:

alamak, sorry for you….

Yeah. Gone already

Yes,my Bank RM ask me to buy in 2013,mature in 2018..but Hyflux got into trouble 2017.

• Sad 3

On 5/7/2023 at 6:21 PM, Ct3833 said:

I think 6+% then,  too tempting to be ignored, and no one will expects hyflux to be in this state, shitty for many investors, especially some uncles aunties who have place ld a big proportion of their life long saving into it.  So even oily liver lum gets a few years jail, the financial damage  to some can be  devaststing. 

Back then , i kept telling ppl not to buy their bond nor equity becos hyflux is a company breathing on borrowed money.  

Friends father didnt listen and bought. Told him to sell and walk away, he was sold by the high yield and govt “ownership”  😂😂.  Told him no no no,  he say nevermind. 

lost 250k which lukily is just chump change to him.

• Praise 1
  • Shocked 1
  • Haha! 1

Twincharged

PUB also Idiot,took over the Tuas Spring without paying...PUB should take over it & pay to the Bond Holders.

Supersonic
On 5/7/2023 at 6:35 PM, ER-3682 said:

PUB also Idiot,took over the Tuas Spring without paying...PUB should take over it & pay to the Bond Holders.

If PUB pays them, the money will never get to reach the bond holers too, we know how tail end the bond holders is in the value chain. Sibei poor thing. 

• Sad 1

On 5/7/2023 at 6:33 PM, ER-3682 said:

Yes,my Bank RM ask me to buy in 2013,mature in 2018..but Hyflux got into trouble 2017.

Hope it didnt impact you too badly. 

she ask you to buy, you buy?  Or she asked if you want to buy?

(edited)
On 5/7/2023 at 6:35 PM, ER-3682 said:

TuasSpring was empty shell, mostly debt.  Takeover and pay to bond holders? No lah. Who would do that?

Whatever TuaSpring got would have been used to cover the outstandings.  Where got anything left for bondholders even.

UBS take CS also write off those AT1s. 😅

Edited by Throttle2
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1
  • Sad 2