Just renewed 10 years COE for my Honda Civic

VictorTQT

@VictorTQT

Then why did you post it for sale on 24 Dec 2018 when u just gotten it in November 2018?

https://www.mycarforum.com/topic/2696441-anyone-got-car-left-3-4-months-want-to-get-rid-of/page-268

Hmmm.... ð¤ð¤ð¤ð¤

got a chance to buy another car which I like too. At that time too many good car were up for sale. Decided to keep after that.
↡ Advertisement

got a chance to buy another car which I like too. At that time too many good car were up for sale. Decided to keep after that.

Oic...

Enjoy your ride and have a good weekend!

Twincharged

OKOK, you win you win!!! :a-good:

I admit I was wrong!!! [:/]

KNN LTA CS gave misleading information. <_<

Wah.... there was no intention to dig up the past. I didn’t even think of you when I brought this up. Hahhaha.

Just wanted to share to remind everyone in case some get con by dealers.

At lot of LTA people don’t even know the rules themselves.

Edited by Mkl22

They shouldnât forfeit the parf becuase Renee coe is true environmentalist

I always like a paint job and headlights :grin:

What 'brush' is used? Headlights got light ornot?
  • Praise 1

My family has a 2007 Honda Civic 1.6A as well (COE renewed for 10 years as well in 2017). We have the car since day 1 and still enjoying the car till now. Did thought of respraying the car but decided not to in the end. Currently looking to replace the door and windshield mouldings (current ones are in very poor state) and looking into replacing the sagging roof lining. 

My family has a 2007 Honda Civic 1.6A as well (COE renewed for 10 years as well in 2017). We have the car since day 1 and still enjoying the car till now. Did thought of respraying the car but decided not to in the end. Currently looking to replace the door and windshield mouldings (current ones are in very poor state) and looking into replacing the sagging roof lining.

There are workshop who will glue back a new roof lining for about $240 to $300

Any recommended workshops for consideration?

I did roof lining for my Honda Civic at 280$ at Edwin SGGarrage 1 month ago. Quite good service.
  • Praise 1

Wah.... there was no intention to dig up the past. I didn’t even think of you when I brought this up. Hahhaha.

Just wanted to share to remind everyone in case some get con by dealers.

At lot of LTA people don’t even know the rules themselves.

KNN relac lah, I am very positive one, dont worry about it...  [laugh]

I insisted on my information, which is now proven wrong,  of course I have to admit my mistake and stand corrected mah.  If i dont admit my mistake now, those who had believed me would be misled and it does them unjust because they trusted me.  

So yah good to get it cleared... [thumbsup]  [laugh]  [laugh]

KNN those LTA CS fellows sld go find a spider... <_<

Edited by Tianmo
  • Praise 2

Congrats on finding a good car for renewal. Please keep it in working order especially brake lights. Too many old cars with brake lights spoiled.

Any recommended workshops for consideration?

There is a recomendation by victortqt but you can also consider 8cushion and rooflinings. You can go talk to them and see what they do, ask them for a quote before you make a decision. No rocket science job. Takes about a day, they will replace the fabric lining completely.

https://m.facebook.com/Roof-Linings-Singapore-136762697054462/

There is a recomendation by victortqt but you can also consider 8cushion and rooflinings. You can go talk to them and see what they do, ask them for a quote before you make a decision. No rocket science job. Takes about a day, they will replace the fabric lining completely.

https://m.facebook.com/Roof-Linings-Singapore-136762697054462/

Thanks will look into it. 

Thanks will look into it.

You should go get it done and after that you will be happy with the roof. It is an easy fix. But interesting it happens to a civic because this is a common problem on European cars but not for Japanese made. Did you all park the car under hot sun all the time?

You should go get it done and after that you will be happy with the roof. It is an easy fix. But interesting it happens to a civic because this is a common problem on European cars but not for Japanese made. Did you all park the car under hot sun all the time?

Agreed but it a common problem with this generation of Civic as well. My place’s HDB car park is open air type, some days if the car isn’t been used it will be under the sun.

• Praise 1

Why is there a need to do so? He is not driving some luxury cars .

your such response a bit too much..

please do practice respect others..

thank you for your kind attention..

your such response a bit too much..

please do practice respect others..

thank you for your kind attention..

Many of us has put him in IGNORE list. Please 1) do the same 2) Do not feed the troll 

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 6