Is it alright to pay more for the Toyota brand?

I just slow down a bit, take a quick look to recognize car brand and move on but you comdemn my action causes more inconveniences to other road users?    Show me which part of my statement condemn your actions?    I only indicate that your actions inconvenience other road users. 

No, the car that broke down caused its owner not into inconvenience situation but into life threatening situation. He he. and that broke down car caused other road users like me into dangerous situation because it became hazard object on the highway that I had to avoid hitting it. 

You have to be specific - the vehicle is in the middle of the road or at the road shoulder?    In your first scenario,  you mention slow down and look but did not mention evasive action.  In your second scenario,  is the vehicle in the middle of the expressway?    Your slowly down and look is not an inconvenient to other road users but the stationary breakdown vehicle can  inconvenient you.   So I assume you think it is alright for the other road users behind you not to be inconvenient by having to take note of your slowing down at the same time be aware or evade the breakdown vehicle. 

Also, if you can, please share your views on the following question.

So far in your experience,  how did the car die / breakdown on you and did it cause an accident ?  

↡ Advertisement

I just slow down a bit, take a quick look to recognize car brand and move on but you comdemn my action causes more inconveniences to other road users?

No, the car that broke down caused its owner not into inconvenience situation but into life threatening situation. He he. and that broke down car caused other road users like me into dangerous situation because it became hazard object on the highway that I had to avoid hitting it.

Alamak.. u alredy travelling 70-80km and u still slow down abit to see car breakdown.. u r the reason why phantom jam existed.. chain reaction to all the people behind cause u slowed down.
  • Praise 1

So far in your experience, how did the car die / breakdown on you and did it cause an accident ?

Possible causes a car die/stall/breakdown are:

1. Electric generator dies

2. Coolant system leaks

3. Oil leaks into cylinders engine

4. Carbon built up in engine or exhaust system

5. Timing belt dies

6. Spark plugs dies or spark plug ignition coils dies

7. CVT transmission dies - - > car stalls immediately or CVT transmission jerking, shuddering - - > car sudden loss of acceleration and reduce speed from 80 kmh to 0 kmh within 5 ~ 10 seconds, not enough time for you to change lane to left side.

8. Others

Possible causes a car die/stall/breakdown are:

1. Electric generator dies.  Stationary or Moving?  Cause any accident? 

2. Coolant system leaks   Stationary or moving?  Cause any accident?

3. Oil leaks into cylinders engine  Stationary or moving?  Cause any accident?

4. Carbon built up in engine or exhaust system  Cause any accident? 

5. Timing belt dies  Stationary or moving?  Cause any accident?

6. Spark plugs dies or spark plug ignition coils dies   Stationary or moving?  Cause any accident? 

7. CVT transmission dies - - > car stalls immediately or CVT transmission jerking, shuddering - - > car sudden loss of acceleration and reduce speed from 80 kmh to 0 kmh within 5 ~ 10 seconds, not enough time for you to change lane to left side.   Cause any accident? 

8. Others

As per my question, I assume these are your experiences. 

CVT transmission dies - - > car stalls immediately or CVT transmission jerking, shuddering - - > car sudden loss of acceleration and reduce speed from 80 kmh to 0 kmh within 5 ~ 10 seconds, not enough time for you to change lane to left side. 

On the CVT,  am I correct to say that when that happened,  your car travelling at 80km/h suddenly stop totally dead in the middle of road in less than 10 secs?   If like that, you car better don't be CVT. 

Alamak.. u alredy travelling 70-80km and u still slow down abit to see car breakdown.. u r the reason why phantom jam existed.. chain reaction to all the people behind cause u slowed down.

Tua Pao Sian spotted!! [laugh]

I know the following things:

1. AT gearbox last longer than CVT transmission (chain/belt/pulleys)

2. Lesser speed (lesser gear) AT gearbox last longer than more speed (more gear) AT gearbox

3. Tesla 1 speed gearbox last milions km

4. Toyota Hybird E-CVT transmission is very smart design. It can take power from 2 sources. It has lesser gear than AT 6 speeds gearbox.

From 1 + 2 + 3 + 4 ==> Toyota Hybird E-CVT transmission can last about 500,000 km - 1,000,000 km

I said milions km because 1 M miles in Tesla case = 1.6 M km.

One more time, as I said in previous post, you can take it or ignore it, please don't ask where I got these information.

• Praise 2

(edited)

Sometimes I wonder why some ppl so free that they want to be register themselves to be troll, clock posts or even start useless threads? Already in the forum so might as well make gd use lah...same action but negative output.

Yup, great description of u

So u still can't accept 9km/l?

Looks like u need a life...really badly. This brand other than being more expensive, must hv done something detrimental to ur life. Edited by Unfazed
  • Praise 2

I'm so amazed you tell that it was a HDB car park! Just like how, from so little facts, you know so much about cars and their reliability.

It confirmed my suspicion.

You are a clairvoyant.

Did you see 2 pictures that I replied to Ct3833 disorder?

My IQ is 153, just enough to win any debate.

• Dislike 3

Hypersonic

I think this thread convinced me to buy a Volvo

Your fault ........... @Jamesc
  • Praise 3

Is there a real need to win a debate? Must it always be win lose scenerio?

Supersonic

I think this thread convinced me to buy a Volvo

Because when you talk Toyota you get criticized, you buy cars that are on tow before also cannot.

We are spending too much time on one or two individuals that will not have any outcome. Hopefully others are not seeing myself as one of the individuals.

(edited)

You really have to reply to my other post.  

I don't know how much is my IQ, but I think is not so high one.  [laugh]

Edited by Kklee

:XD:  :XD:  :XD:  

He able to post a lot of stuff yet not able to answer for the stuff he posted.

I don't own you anything. I don't need to prove anything to you. The stuff that I shared/posted to forum is result of my research. I don't need to answer or explain to you how I did the research. You can take it or ignore it. If you want to take it and want to re-confirm it, you have to google to research yourself. I don't own you anything, don't ask me how I got these information.

↡ Advertisement