Is it alright to pay more for the Toyota brand?

(edited)

Why you don't wanna answer my question? Act of cowardice. Very like you.

Picanto reliable or not? I never said it isn't, Ms light blue picanto.

Your challenge? Come meet us during the mcf meetup / event, then we talk f2f. :)

And so, answer me pls, 2006 altis that is currently being driven now, as quoted by you, reliable?

openly I say cool down Bros. Edited by Kopites
  • Praise 4

toyota loyalist will say, any bad points against toyota is fake news.

toyota basher will say, any good points for toyota is fake news.

So looks like there is only one party that can resolve the question posed by this thread.

• Praise 1

toyota loyalist will say, any bad points against toyota is fake news.

toyota basher will say, any good points for toyota is fake news.

So looks like there is only one party that can resolve the question posed by this thread.

A Toyota Loyalist is ?  [cool]  

Supersonic
(edited)

Whenever we were gathering, I always talked about my list of car brands breakdown that I saw with my eyes to my Toyota friends. They laughed violently. I don't know why they laughed violently like that. Nothing is funny with non Toyota car brands breakdown list.

My e200 just got towed off this morning due to alternator kaput, dont buy merc.

post-84721-0-39216200-1558430296_thumb.jpg

Edited by Ct3833
  • Praise 4

Hypersonic

Haha ...... so how much you want to sell now?
  • Praise 5
  • Haha! 1

Supersonic
(edited)

U visit any AD service center u will find all got towed-in cars. Mrt also breakdown. How? Cham.

Anyway bigtoe wont buy MRT, so it is ok.

Haha ...... so how much you want to sell now?

Dont saboh ah, this is the cheapest car I can afford already. But if bigtoe wants to buy, I will sell him cheap cheap, but he said will not buy any brands that have broken down before.

Now my conclusion based on my personal experience is that Altis is more reliable because Merc broke down before Altis. But I am not TL because I drive my Merc more frequently than Altis.

Edited by Ct3833
  • Praise 3

Anyway bigtoe wont buy MRT, so it is ok.

Dont saboh ah, this is the cheapest car I can afford already. But if bigtoe wants to buy, I will sell him cheap cheap, but he said will not buy any brands that have broken down before.

Now my conclusion based on my personal experience is that Altis is more reliable because Merc broke down before Altis. But I am not TL because I drive my Merc more frequently than Altis.

poor bigtoe

must be in depression concussion now

can read cannot post

poor thing...

• Praise 3

My very reliable E300 also got towed last week...and that was the very last I time I saw the car  [smallcry]

• Praise 3

Supersonic
(edited)

My very reliable E300 also got towed last week...and that was the very last I time I saw the car [smallcry]

Wow a very nice power to weight ratio car . Wishing her a speedy recovery. I picked up mine yesterday afternoon after the alternator was replaced. Edited by Ct3833

Supersonic

Wow a very nice power to weight ratio car . Wishing her a speedy recovery. I picked up mine yesterday afternoon after the alternator was replaced.

I think he means scrap liao.
  • Praise 1

Wow a very nice power to weight ratio car . Wishing her a speedy recovery. I picked up mine yesterday afternoon after the alternator was replaced.

whats the damage??

repair or replace??

Supersonic

whats the damage??

repair or replace??

Replaced ,alternator part $395 excluding labor. Did a couple of other things like brake pads, wear sensors , turbo return hose.

Replaced ,alternator part $395 excluding labor. Did a couple of other things like brake pads, wear sensors , turbo return hose.

How old is the car?