Stiff Necks & Shoulders

Baphomet

Went down to EYS JEMS and TCM physician did acupuncture with deep heat infra for me. After the 20 mins session she did tui na and I tell you, her hands are damn power! The neck and shoulder rub/pinching/chopping were damn painful but shiok at the same time. Taking one week course of powdered herbal concoction. Much relaxed now, not cheap but worth every cent. Going back next Wed for further treatment. MK very packed, no chance to go. Before this, I went neighborhood TCM but have to wait almost 2 hours, gave up after registering.

• Praise 1

On 8/21/2019 at 7:33 PM, Count-Bracula said:

helps a lot but this is wear and tear of the cervical something . . . my doc told me.

This heritage rheuma-salve cream is damn very good for mossie bites!!

The other night kena bitten by one bugger mosquitoe, itchy like hell and the bite very big swell.

Apply some of the cream and almost immediately the itchiness gone! swelling also gone!  [thumbsup]  [thumbsup]

Yesterday one bit me

cud not fly off and died

RIP

• Praise 1

Can't raise your arm high? Limited shoulder or arm movement? This video will explain one of the reason why. Over 90% is due to this. By hanging on a pull up bar will help. While you are hanging, might as well do some pull up. My suggestion, just do pull up regularly and you will have your hanging therapy done together.. Also I found this is helpful for lower back pain as it also decompress  your spine, machiam like those traction machine in physiotherapy center

• Praise 4

On 9/24/2019 at 10:36 AM, Ender said:

Can't raise your arm high? Limited shoulder or arm movement? This video will explain one of the reason why. Over 90% is due to this. By hanging on a pull up bar will help. While you are hanging, might as well do some pull up. My suggestion, just do pull up regularly and you will have your hanging therapy done together.. Also I found this is helpful for lower back pain as it also decompress  your spine, machiam like those traction machine in physiotherapy center

didn't think of doing this and last night i tried hanging, then i realised my frozen left shoulder not 100% recover and feel the pain, couldn't last 3 sec. After a few time manage to do 8-10 sec, the shoulder feel good after that. 

• Praise 3

On 9/26/2019 at 9:36 AM, Jman888 said:

didn't think of doing this and last night i tried hanging, then i realised my frozen left shoulder not 100% recover and feel the pain, couldn't last 3 sec. After a few time manage to do 8-10 sec, the shoulder feel good after that. 

Hmm... i might give it a try later.

Has anyone tried Yoga?

I used to have stiff and aching neck every few months.

In Nov last year I did an x-ray thru a chiropractor in a hospital and found that a disc at my neck and lower back were out of whack.

They recommended me regular sessions but not cheap, then a friend suggested yoga.

In Dec I signed up a class via the Active SG in the CC.

IMO.. Not bad.. cheap and good.

Been monitoring, so far so good...And my class got a couple of chiobu for further motivation 😍

11 minutes ago, Solar said:

Has anyone tried Yoga?

I used to have stiff and aching neck every few months.

In Nov last year I did an x-ray thru a chiropractor in a hospital and found that a disc at my neck and lower back were out of whack.

They recommended me regular sessions but not cheap, then a friend suggested yoga.

In Dec I signed up a class via the Active SG in the CC.

IMO.. Not bad.. cheap and good.

Been monitoring, so far so good...And my class got a couple of chiobu for further motivation 😍

Hospitals don't have chiropracters...

Just now, Lala81 said:

Hospitals don't have chiropracters...

I meant the chiro told me to take x-ray at hospital, then return to him for analysis and recommendation for treatment..

It's all about good proper posture in standing, walking, sitting and sleeping.

And cut down on hp looking down posture. (Main culprit of neck and shoulder problems)

I had pinched nerve pain from C6 C7.  It was so painful that runs from neck to fingers.

Gone to private physio therapist.  V effective. And I learned new preventive measures. 

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 3