Kia Cerato GT Line Owners Check In

Rancore

Ya..underneath mrt track shadow the headlights will turn on. Will check with kia service. Thanks

At 5 pm, under MRT tracks, the headlights come on? Wow... doesn't occur for me... but the headlights remain on for me at around 7.45 am in the morning...

Owners of Cerato GT, can share what is the minimum and maximum speed for manual 2nd , 3rd and 4th gear? Reason is to avoid taxing the gear box. Thanks

Neutral Newbie
(edited)

Join our WA grp bro, text me your mobile.

Abit noob..but how do I make a pm here? Lol Edited by Liquidrock

Hi all. Just booked one on Sunday. Hope can get it.

congrat :a-m1212: once booked u will get it for sure . just a matter of time. i booked on jun collection on aug.

(edited)

Hi all. Don't mind can share with me your deals on the GT Line? Can PM me if you don't mind. Booking one tomorrow

Hi, I just bought yesterday. Apparently I was told by the SE that C&C will no longer bring in the SX. So it will be replaced by the GT Line.

Price was $88,999 with $2k service credit, 5 years unlimited vehicle warranty & 10 years or 200k km engine warranty. Additional $2k rebate if you trade in your car to Republic Auto. Top up $3k for guarantee 6 bid COE. If you top up for COE, they will give you an additional $1k service credit.

Edited by Orge