Kia Cerato GT Line Owners Check In

Rancore

You do know they offer very low for your trade in car right?

Hi, I just bought yesterday. Apparently I was told by the SE that C&C will no longer bring in the SX. So it will be replaced by the GT Line.

Price was $88,999 with $2k service credit, 5 years unlimited vehicle warranty & 10 years or 200k km engine warranty. Additional $2k rebate if you trade in your car to Republic Auto. Top up $3k for guarantee 6 bid COE. If you top up for COE, they will give you an additional $1k service credit.

↡ Advertisement

You do know they offer very low for your trade in car right?

How low? Which AD or PI offer the highest trade in value?

Hi, I just bought yesterday. Apparently I was told by the SE that C&C will no longer bring in the SX. So it will be replaced by the GT Line.

Price was $88,999 with $2k service credit, 5 years unlimited vehicle warranty & 10 years or 200k km engine warranty. Additional $2k rebate if you trade in your car to Republic Auto. Top up $3k for guarantee 6 bid COE. If you top up for COE, they will give you an additional $1k service credit.

I believe the $88,999 was already inclusive of the $5K discount for the trade in of your car to Republic Auto? The additional $2K discount is for their so-called <interest rebate>?  This is C&Cs standard <take it or leave it> pricing method if I remember correctly.

I believe the $88,999 was already inclusive of the $5K discount for the trade in of your car to Republic Auto? The additional $2K discount is for their so-called <interest rebate>?  This is C&Cs standard <take it or leave it> pricing method if I remember correctly.

Yes. You are right.

Hi All,

Just to check if anyone changed the original head unit and speaker for their car. Any recommendation?

Also curious how would the head unit fit into the car if we swop out the original one. Will the steering wheel button and dashboard display works?

Hi All,

Just to check if anyone changed the original head unit and speaker for their car. Any recommendation?

Also curious how would the head unit fit into the car if we swop out the original one. Will the steering wheel button and dashboard display works?

As long as your head unit supports the steering wheel controls and your mechanic wires it up properly, it should work...
  • Praise 1

As long as your head unit supports the steering wheel controls and your mechanic wires it up properly, it should work...

Thanks for the advise. Any recommendation on which head unit and speakers to change to?
  • Praise 2

(edited)

Join our WA grp bro, text me your mobile.

Can add me? Just booked too. Thanks Edited by AJ15
  • Praise 2

Thanks for the advise. Any recommendation on which head unit and speakers to change to?

i just need replace stock speakers to 2 or 3way component  speakers, anyone got lobang can pm me also. Thks!

• Praise 2

may i know how is the typical blackvue 2ch dashcam installed in the cerato by c&c? does it permanently plug into one of the 12V socket? how is the power cable managed? hidden or messy?

• Praise 1