Kia Cerato GT Line Owners Check In

Rancore

Neutral Newbie

Hi, is it OK to do a titanium or ceramic coating to the new white Cerato GT? I heard someone saying it is not worthwhile in our hot Singapore climate? Thanks !

Good day all,  what is the wiper blade size for the Cerato? Intending to stock a few sets but forgot to take measurements. Appreciate your kind answers. 

On 9/26/2019 at 2:42 PM, YHChan said:

Hi, is it OK to do a titanium or ceramic coating to the new white Cerato GT? I heard someone saying it is not worthwhile in our hot Singapore climate? Thanks !

Heard there is dragon coating also.

On 10/6/2019 at 1:10 AM, Longbownet said:

Good day all,  what is the wiper blade size for the Cerato? Intending to stock a few sets but forgot to take measurements. Appreciate your kind answers. 

Why you need to stock a few sets?

• Praise 1

On 10/6/2019 at 1:10 AM, Longbownet said:

You keep stock, the rubber will deteriorate also... better to buy fresh stock.

Neutral Newbie

Hi, may I know how to join the GT Line whatsapp chat group? I can't seems to find the PM to PM 😂

Just got mine last week. 

Hi Guys, I am new to cars in singapore. I have booked a GT line in november. The SA told me they give 1000$ service credit and i need to service with that. There is no free servicing from Cycle and Carriage. Is this correct and normal in singapore or for Kia? Please let me know so i can get back to the SA. 

Placed 10k deposit for EX model(non Demo or display unit). Quoted price @ $79,999 with guarantee COE. $1500 service credit, $200 accessories credit, free 1 year road tax, loan interest with 2.28%. Consider a good deal?

Hi just book my GT lIne  on 17 Nov under non COE, anyone can advise the chances of successful rate to collect the car? Also can add me into the WA group, thanks in advance.

• Praise 1

On 11/23/2019 at 7:36 PM, Milooooooooooooo said:

Placed 10k deposit for EX model(non Demo or display unit). Quoted price @ $79,999 with guarantee COE. $1500 service credit, $200 accessories credit, free 1 year road tax, loan interest with 2.28%. Consider a good deal?

Got mine at around the same week as well.

Package similar to yours but no guaranteed COE and no $200 accessories credit 😞

You have the dash cam and solar film?

For servicing, is everyone going with the package offered by KIA? It's ~$1k for 2 years.

Edited by nuggette
↡ Advertisement