Kia Cerato GT Line Owners Check In

Rancore

Neutral Newbie

Dear all,

whoever wants to join our GT line group (currently 143 participants) pls send me your purchase verification and your mobile phone number, then I’ll add you to the group.

thanks

• Praise 1

Neutral Newbie

Just booked mine (platinum graphite) last week.. super excited to get it man!

FYI for others - C&C told me that 2020 production gt line's OMV is now >20k due to USD fluctuation hence loan amount is 60% (was interested in gravity blue color but due to high omv opted for platinum graphite dec 2019 production) oh well

Supersonic
12 minutes ago, tayef28 said:

Just booked mine (platinum graphite) last week.. super excited to get it man!

FYI for others - C&C told me that 2020 production gt line's OMV is now >20k due to USD fluctuation hence loan amount is 60% (was interested in gravity blue color but due to high omv opted for platinum graphite dec 2019 production) oh well

How much you paid?

Neutral Newbie

86,999 (6 bid non-guarantee) 2k service package + $200 accessories credit and the usual front+rear camera, solar film, mats etc

On 7/17/2020 at 11:21 AM, tayef28 said:

86,999 (6 bid non-guarantee) 2k service package + $200 accessories credit and the usual front+rear camera, solar film, mats etc

hi, i also booked by car at the same deal as yours. 86,999. compared to the elantra Elite i think it's really worth it.

excited for the bidding and hopefully get then can get it by next week!

Supersonic

GT line for $86K? Quite a good deal you got.

Neutral Newbie
12 hours ago, colorfulmouse said:

hi, i also booked by car at the same deal as yours. 86,999. compared to the elantra Elite i think it's really worth it.

excited for the bidding and hopefully get then can get it by next week!

totally agree - for this price its a pretty good deal compared to elantra elite. some people got it even lesser during CB i think for like 82-84 k but color limited

when did you book if you don't mind me asking? I booked on 11 July and my agent is giving me the impression that they'll secure coe this wednesday haha.. like he told me that his boss said they want to register end of july so can i take delivery early august instead of october (as I thought 6 bids so definitely will take time) 

Supersonic
(edited)
23 minutes ago, tayef28 said:

totally agree - for this price its a pretty good deal compared to elantra elite. some people got it even lesser during CB i think for like 82-84 k but color limited

when did you book if you don't mind me asking? I booked on 11 July and my agent is giving me the impression that they'll secure coe this wednesday haha.. like he told me that his boss said they want to register end of july so can i take delivery early august instead of october (as I thought 6 bids so definitely will take time) 

82k-84k for GT line is definitely good price. For this price, previously can only get you the lowest trim cerato or maybe EX trim. GT line at least $89k.

Edited by 13177

8 hours ago, tayef28 said:

i booked on the 8th July. and yes i got the same call from SE saying the same thing. I think there's a high chance we can get this COE. 

no matter what, 86k is still a tremendous deal for this car.

did you manage to get the COE during this bidding? 

On 7/21/2020 at 2:45 PM, ennyong1985 said:

Hi guys, please support my petition!

https://www.change.org/TEY-peng-kia

Need all of your support!

Bro... not that C&C couldnt do better but the fundamental problem is the $20k OMV cap that makes the loan requirement change into unfriendly territory by adding certain features. This needs revision after so many years with inflation raising basic costs and new hybrid/green tech not being accounted for

• Praise 2

Neutral Newbie
17 hours ago, colorfulmouse said:

did you manage to get the COE during this bidding? 

yes :D collecting car 1st week of august haha