SingPost fined record $300,000 for failing to meet delivery

Fu11thr0tt1e

lol.. like finally??

only after so many stuff went viral...

Left to right pocket nia.  [rolleyes]

Genital erection around the corner...

• Praise 4

Where does the fine go?

I also wonder everytime when they fine these organisation, like SMRT and now singpost, where does the fine go?
  • Praise 1

See this declaration of shareholding:

https://www.singpost.com/sites/default/files/publications_file/2018/06/19%20-%20Shareholding%20Statistics.pdf

Singpost --> Fine --> IMDA --> Government Income common pool --> Temasek --> Singtel --> SingPost.........

Correct me if I am wrong in my noob interpretation?

hearsay all go into Jinx pocket...NO?  :slow:  :scared:

Twincharged

Just received this SMS from singpost for my lazada order ... I study very little... Am I missing something from this message?

post-2854-0-31027500-1555043040_thumb.jpg

Just received this SMS from singpost for my lazada order ... I study very little... Am I missing something from this message?

Indirectly tell you you need to go to post office to collect the parcel?

Indirectly tell you you need to go to post office to collect the parcel?

this sms usually will put the parcel in the letterbox, unless it is too big to fit in. I get this all the time from Lazada, another type of speedpost will send you sms with a link for you to instruct them to either leave it outside the house (shoes rack, etc) or with your neighbour or the nearest post office.

Twincharged
(edited)

Singpost is getting bad to worst.. Nowadays my letter get delivered to letter box late. It can be as late as 8 days. Like for my case, prudential sent out letter to me on 31st May, I only received it on 9th June. Its really not acceptable.

I called to feedback on this, its not one occasion. Its like getting more and more frequent. I remember last time if let's say I report lost credit card, I will be receiving the new credit card the most 3 days later. Nowadays, 3 days is like impossible task, sometimes the wait can be as long as 5 days to 7 days.

Anyone facing the same issue where letter get sent to letter box quite late like 7 days later or sort of?

I think authorities should do a spot check on how long singpost took to deliver letter to customer letter box. If more then 5 days, should fine singpost and make them wake up their idea.

Edited by Yewheng

Singpost is getting bad to worst.. Nowadays my letter get delivered to letter box late. It can be as late as 8 days. Like for my case, prudential sent out letter to me on 31st May, I only received it on 9th June. Its really not acceptable.

I called to feedback on this, its not one occasion. Its like getting more and more frequent. I remember last time if let's say I report lost credit card, I will be receiving the new credit card the most 3 days later. Nowadays, 3 days is like impossible task, sometimes the wait can be as long as 5 days to 7 days.

Anyone facing the same issue where letter get sent to letter box quite late like 7 days later or sort of?

I think authorities should do a spot check on how long singpost took to deliver letter to customer letter box. If more then 5 days, should fine singpost and make them wake up their idea.

the only letters that are on time are your bills (anything got to do with goverments ones)......rest are usually late...
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1