COE Bidding – 1st Round of April 2019

Carbon82

rich people will probably buy a second or third cars and park at the their private properties. When the coe supply cut they can sell and make some money. The rich always get richer.

↡ Advertisement

rich people will probably buy a second or third cars and park at the their private properties. When the coe supply cut they can sell and make some money. The rich always get richer.

Can sell first hand car as pre-owned and earn $$ meh?

Once registered, the value dropped 15%, COE must go up how much to earn $$

That makes no sense at all.  The CoE dynamic is unique to Singapore, but it doesn't mean cars appreciate in value.  The only dynamic it adds is when you come to trade-in your low-CoE car, you may get good trade value if CoE is high at the time.  I know people who bought cars during 2008 period and managed to get close to breakeven during their next trade-in.  But those days are far gone.

The only time a car appreciates is if it's a unique hypercar or a rare classic car.  Even a hypercar doesn't appreciate at the same rate as which you pay ARF in Singapore.

Rich people get rich (generally speaking) because they are wise with their money.  Cars are probably the poorest investment you can make unless you have $10+ million to spend on a car.

• Praise 5

Cat E a bit speculative. some pple buy and keep, hoping to sell higher later. Very bullish

abit too speculative right? looks scary for $6k gap

Cat E a bit speculative. some pple buy and keep, hoping to sell higher later. Very bullish

Some people is only AD and PI right?

Individual can buy and keep?

they mus be betting the next quota shrink will cause coe to jump. 

abit too speculative right? looks scary for $6k gap

true also..but then 6k gap leh...my god..i wont want to do this kinda 'earnings'...my heart will drop hahaha

Some people is only AD and PI right?

Individual can buy and keep?

can you can join in the crowd too Haha 

Motorcycle will be $1

i've been saying that for the past 2 yrs..but it never happen. no matter how close it is or it can be...it just never be 1 dollar i dont know what. the spike is damn last min...worse than cars.

seems like the economy is not bad uh... pple still buying cars like mad

i didn't know there's supposed to be a recession this year...until i saw the news online..but honestly...dont need market to be not bad for people to buy cars...i think just status quo is good enough to keep this burning?

done deal..its all over..

↡ Advertisement