Doxxing to be made a crime punishable by jail, up to S$5,000

Ysc3

Before doxing law you are already so scared, what high profile Simi person ? say name leh ! Haha .

affected by Tun M's roti prata ?

If you doxing with wrong data ..... become Double charges hor ..... DOxxing + fake news ! 

:XD:

• Praise 3

remember the guy who destroy singapore flag.

let say A expose his act online.

B saw his face and went on to CSI him ,

but he never give any comment, just a purely CSI .

now A and B got break any law??

No and no

Rgds

Orpisai of Truth

• Praise 1

When I first saw the term, I thought it is related to detoxing (purging out the toxin), and I think it is relevant, as with some big event coming this year or next, have to purge the "toxic few" out of the online world with this new law... [dead]

I do have a question. Assuming person A attempt to csi person B (suspecting that he/she is related to so and so), this proposed law can force person A to stop the csi effort? If that is the case, person B do not need to prove that he/she is NOT related to so and so?

In this case, isn't the law biased? Remember NKF's saga? TT (and NKF) once sued a few people who claimed he flew 1st class, paid high bonus, not helping the needy, etc. without the need to prove anything... [furious]

Not just tt durai, chc too.

it's arguably a built cheat code for those who know how to use it. Use your power and money to target and silence people, intimidate them.

Obvious solution is, if the "falsehood" are proven to be real eventually, the case must reopen. That's justice.

But obviously, it's not in some people's interest.

Not just tt durai, chc too.

it's arguably a built cheat code for those who know how to use it. Use your power and money to target and silence people, intimidate them.

Obvious solution is, if the "falsehood" are proven to be real eventually, the case must reopen. That's justice.

But obviously, it's not in some people's interest.

Before we reprimand the dog must first check who is the owner

Both gold tap and gong xi got strong background owners behind

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1