Malaysia launches project for ship-to-ship transfers

Windwaver

TMJ is scathing on Putrajaya's decision on this ship-to-ship transfer facility. Some Johoreans are pushing for a break-away from Malaysia and hopes Sarawak and Sabah joins them. Dont know if its good or bad news for us....

Oh wow, isn't that good? The royal family doesn't seem to like that old fart very much from what I see of the verbal exchange.

Frankly, most Singaporeans are friendly, I really don't understand where the hostility came about  [hur] ; Dr. M too free?

↡ Advertisement

Supersonic

wah...high flyer

[shocked]  :a-m1212:

What's up Sifu?

I learned from you and googled it.

How have you been?

Doesn't matter what they build lah. Even if u free gift changi airport to crooked doc & his cronies, they'll make a mess outta it and run it to the ground...

The seabed this time round. Just like their subs where you’ll find more of that there than the naval base.

(edited)

Oh wow, isn't that good? The royal family doesn't seem to like that old fart very much from what I see of the verbal exchange.

Frankly, most Singaporeans are friendly, I really don't understand where the hostility came about [hur] ; Dr. M too free?

Dont know what is inside his brain....maybe paternal instinct to protect his family's wealth and make them richer? I read his interest is actually the rights to explore the coast of johore for minerals and gives the rights to his son's company.....but i not sure true or not lar! We know his history and records and with the internet age many are now calling him a dictator which made malaysia progressed slow while enriching his family and cronies. Edited by Evillusion

Dont know what is inside his brain....maybe paternal instinct to protect his family's wealth and make them richer? I read his interest is actually the rights to explore the coast of johore for minerals and gives the rights to his son's company.....but i not sure true or not lar! We know his history and records and with the internet age many are now calling him a dictator which made malaysia progressed slow while enriching his family and cronies.

I wonder if Malaysians will still vote for him if they see it coming.

I've read that visits to Malaysia actually reduced (from Singaporeans) with all that tension, wonder if that's true.

I wonder if Malaysians will still vote for him if they see it coming.

I've read that visits to Malaysia actually reduced (from Singaporeans) with all that tension, wonder if that's true.

Well....atok like to blame this kind of things on Singapore but if its their economy.....it will be Najib fault....

Hypersonic
(edited)

Even international tourist namely China now seems to give MY a miss....i wonder why....

Edited by Enye

About three-ish years ago i had a meeting with an insurer in Malaysia and reps of the proposed Malacca port development. They too were planning on making it an STS hub.

Wonder what happened to that idea....

The piles & skeleton structures are in placed to show some form of developing.

The walls, roofs and interiors still waiting for additional $$$$$$ to proceed cos original sum (complete construction cost) allocated ended just enough for piling niah .... :we-all-gonna-die:

So left vacant lor... :yeah-im-not-drunk:     

i am guessing maybe they don't fancy disappearing in an aircraft midflight or doing line dancing at the tuas checkpoint for 8 hours

:D

Hahaha.....those are their itinery for the day mar....but i am sure thats just a small token of their appreciation....
  • Praise 1

Frankly, most Singaporeans are friendly, I really don't understand where the hostility came about [hur] ; Dr. M too free?

the johore royalty still remembered that it was Atok who curtailed their power back in the 80s hence the bad-blood! And Johore is said to have signed the Malaya Union with special conditions and has the right to secede from the Union if they deem fit. IF that happens all non-natives of Johore will be asked to leave Johore (not sure about the minority races though)) and all johoreans are welcome back if they want!

(edited)

lucky 93..... at most tong a couple of years more... then will stop.

Hmmmm... isn't there someone complain about cpf will drop drip till 93 year old Edited by Playtime

It seems that the old fart has a problem with everybody :grin: , I wonder if that's what Malaysians want.

The people wanted change...and change he does so ever often with what he does the besttiest - prata flip

Johor crown prince rebuts PM Mahathir, insists Johor was not informed about shipping hub project

Read more at https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/asia/malaysia-mahathir-johor-crown-prince-unaware-shipping-hub-11404676

U know, i believe the Crown Prince. Dr M will say things he cant remember, or say din say or say you no listen properly to meaning within lines, above lines, under lines and wait, you mean u dun understand?
  • Praise 1