Malaysia launches project for ship-to-ship transfers

Windwaver

Johor crown prince rebuts PM Mahathir, insists Johor was not informed about shipping hub project

Read more at https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/asia/malaysia-mahathir-johor-crown-prince-unaware-shipping-hub-11404676

In January this 2 had a spat over the status of an island which resulted in TMJ linking a movement for an independent johore......atok had to pay a visit to the Sultan after the abdication of the Agong thinking that the Johore Royal family would be succeeding the Agong.....turned out the Pahang royalty (Najib's relatives) was given the honors.......now this 2 are squabbling and are at loggerheads again........mcm Games of Thrones....
↡ Advertisement

Twincharged

It seems that the old fart has a problem with everybody :grin: , I wonder if that's what Malaysians want.

His main issue with Singapore. Got see him bring up any issue with Thailand?

His bucket list is at least to score one win against us ... So if one game not enough, then another game.

Supersonic

His bucket list is at least to score one win against us ... So if one game not enough, then another game.

Coz the junta will screw that old fart if he tries anything funny

In sg, i tink we're just playing too nice n letting him set the tone

• Praise 1

Why is his name atok.

Atok is short form for 'datuk' meaning grandpa.....its an endearing short form. Dont get confuse with 'Dato' hor! Another is the plain 'tok', like tok mat, the current mp for Rantau which is due for an election.

Twincharged

We are all well taught to respect elders.

that old fart has a beef with Singapore......he dont see Thailand as an adversary but he sure see Singapore as a thorn in his backside thats why he likes to nitpick issues with us and not forgetting the long running separatist movement in Southern Thailand which kl has been the middleman for the longest of time.....they need each other to ebb down the southern resentment of Bangkok but the reverse is true when it comes to MY and SG relationship. But dont forget the sly old fox hor......maybe he is just pricking the issues for their own public consumption as he is really losing the flavor of the year fast!

It's really funny why he has this thought. Can you imagine he's trained as a medical doctor? Where's the kindness?  :whisper:

• Praise 2

Twincharged

It's really funny why he has this thought. Can you imagine he's trained as a medical doctor? Where's the kindness? :whisper:

That ship sailed long time ago... Hahahah!

U know, i believe the Crown Prince. Dr M will say things he cant remember, or say din say or say you no listen properly to meaning within lines, above lines, under lines and wait, you mean u dun understand? ð

Guess more brewing afoot. Not sure how that will pan out for us if the Federation is broken up with some states wanting to have own rule. I hope their personal army is robust and in working mode.

Me not sure of our Water Agreement. Contract with the Federation will mean if Johor breaks away, a new contract is needed.

Just my tots.

Safe ride

Cheers

My feel is if Johor really breakaway from Malaysia, Singapore stand to gain the most.

They will be like Brunei, need our Military cooperation, probably we get better access to Airspace.

Johor will be managed like SG, Port also JV with PSA?

• Praise 1

My feel is if Johor really breakaway from Malaysia, Singapore stand to gain the most.

They will be like Brunei, need our Military cooperation, probably we get better access to Airspace.

Johor will be managed like SG, Port also JV with PSA?

I hope so too. As long as there are mutual benefits, this development will be ideal.

JB actually losing out alot currently. Their forest city and other mega projects kena "suspended", even the PRCs are keeping their distance. They understand "with a stroke of the pen, everything's gone" with the haze, i mean wind, and nothing to do with Scarlett or that moustachie hunk (Gone with the Wind).

Have a good weekend, bro.

Safe ride

Cheers

• Praise 1

Turbocharged

Doesn't matter what they build lah. Even if u free gift changi airport to crooked doc & his cronies, they'll make a mess outta it and run it to the ground...

logistic support goes to friend markup 10%

piping contract goes to relative mark up 10%

support services give to children 15%

labour give to in laws 15%

ceo give to world class amdk who will realise he's screwed on all sides and resign in a year

I hope so too. As long as there are mutual benefits, this development will be ideal.

JB actually losing out alot currently. Their forest city and other mega projects kena "suspended", even the PRCs are keeping their distance. They understand "with a stroke of the pen, everything's gone" with the haze, i mean wind, and nothing to do with Scarlett or that moustachie hunk (Gone with the Wind).

Have a good weekend, bro.

Safe ride

Cheers

Yeah, that's true, by sticking around with the old fart, JB's potential is going down the drain.

Some opportunities (e.g. foreign investment) will never return.

Dr M always giving our singaporeans a waking call. but we always overcome their shyt to us. PAP all the way!

Yeah, that's true, by sticking around with the old fart, JB's potential is going down the drain.

Some opportunities (e.g. foreign investment) will never return.

:) nice