Car window pillar (frame) wrap

Jackwolf

Anyone know of a good workshop for doing a door pillar wrap? and whats the damage for it? thinking of wrapping it to grossy or carbon as the original matt tends to have figure stains.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Get a cheap wax and polish it off in 5sec.

I like the fact that you can get near expired polish at autobac for 1 to 2 dollars.

I used those for the bottom part of my bumpers and wheel arches that is nearest to the tires as well as the door rocker panel

(edited)

those wax only make it look good but dont last. is there wrap that can give the pillar some shinny or glossy look and yet durable? i was looking at those sticker wrap from taobao but not sure if those can be easily scratched and whether it can last after power jet car wash and our hot weather since it is stick via 3m adhesive

Edited by Jackwolf

I wrapped mine at JJ decal hub 3.5 years ago right after I collected my ride. Still good and nice.

Anyone know of a good workshop for doing a door pillar wrap? and whats the damage for it? thinking of wrapping it to grossy or carbon as the original matt tends to have figure stains.

• Praise 1

I wrapped mine at JJ decal hub 3.5 years ago right after I collected my ride. Still good and nice.

can share what type of wrap you used? is it matt or shinny type?
  • Praise 1

Matt. My original pillar was reflective black and had many finger print marks. So wrapped it to avoid that and also look nicer due to CF look.

can share what type of wrap you used? is it matt or shinny type?

↡ Advertisement