Home visit doctor

Neutrino

all walk in patients have to go thru' triage, but usually I call ambulance one as its helps (when the situation is really bad) 

Mine will bring to CGH , believe you in me its just as bad...... call ambulance in the morning about 9am by the time she is warded in a proper ward will be sometimes coming to midnight.... they have a special area (forgot the name) where they temporary  "park" all the patients first (anyways the facilities are just as good) but bed shortage is very acute, I put her in B2 but they will put her in B1 ward at times but charge is B2 only       

Yup. But no priority queue. Still must take number and go thru triage station with missy inside. Twice, we walked over from Geriatrics to A&E. The doctors in Geriatrics say no priority queue, have to go over to take number. If u been to TTSH, u will know that Geriatrics and A&E is just side by side only with a walkway link, same open air carpark.

↡ Advertisement

curious, if require medication how?

they have on the spot?

For MW Medical, a nurse with all the medications will attend with the doctor. If dont have, the nurse will arrange it to arrive within 1 to 2 hours. The nurses have their own separate transport from the doctors. The nurse will arrive first and last to leave. He/she will prescribe or arrange for treatment as prescribed by the doctor.

No cash for payment, no problem. The nurse have portable credit card terminal.

Very professional. No need to worry anything.

Supercharged

if the patient has prior condition, most of the time when they go A&E no need to wait, jump queue and quickly do all the measurement and push in straight away.

Never ever happened to my mil.

And she has been admitted to wards from A&E many times.

Always long long wait.

I've read a few similar situations to what you post but still never happens to my 90 yo mil.

Even at Polyclinic where there used to be 'Priority for Pioneers' rule.  That has been discontinued.

For MW Medical, a nurse with all the medications will attend with the doctor. If dont have, the nurse will arrange it to arrive within 1 to 2 hours. The nurses have their own separate transport from the doctors. The nurse will arrive first and last to leave. He/she will prescribe or arrange for treatment as prescribed by the doctor.

No cash for payment, no problem. The nurse have portable credit card terminal.

Very professional. No need to worry anything.

power...

i had a look on the website by TS. medicine is charged separately and they do bring some medicine with them... but prices of medicine is not available

wondering if it is comparable to GP

Supercharged

curious, if require medication how?

they have on the spot?

They do carry medication but of course not the same as pharmacy.

They do carry medication but of course not the same as pharmacy.

you mean price or brand? if they are registered with SMC, would presume they would be able to have access to similar medication

on a side note, all 3 seems inter related lol

• Praise 1

Supercharged

you mean price or brand? if they are registered with SMC, would presume they would be able to have access to similar medication

on a side note, all 3 seems inter related lol

They can prescribe whatever is required but just carry some tablets of the most common I suppose because they can't transport a Pharmacy around Singapore.

• Praise 1

Also the medicines/ test kits ..... they carry just out of curiosity, many are heat sensitive in our unforgiving weather the vehicle internal temp can go over in excess of 50 degrees (which unless they carry in/out of office  workplace everytime) as most medications have to keep at room temperature or cool place        

• Praise 1