Chemotherapy experience at NCC

Lala81

I see this thread I scared already

I gonna health lifestyle everyday

In order to get maximum payout from cpf life!!!!!! 

More piak piak?  :grin:

↡ Advertisement

Nowadays even you are not a smoker also can get lung related disease and cancer.

Maybe the air quality and surrounding environment?
  • Praise 3

Actually many illness and cancer, reason always unknown why the person got it in the first place de?!

• Praise 2

You can Lower risk of cardiovascular disease or metabolic syndrome (high BP, high cholesterol, high sugar) significantly if u adopt most of the healthier lifestyle modifications.

So most lifestyle benefits come from there.

If your weight is down and you are metabolically fit, u do have lower risk of a significant types of cancer like colon, pancreas etc.

But generally speaking, even studying the healthiest lifestyle practioners with the most solid epidemiology data for cancer prevention or mortality difference (American 7th day adventist), the variability is still too wide to see in day to day life, other than in statistics.

Even sudden stroke deaths aren't really linked to metabolic syndrome.

Last time was more concern with heart disease, but I now I feel it probably lesser evil of a bad lifestyle disease compare to organ failure. Google around, diabetes is top on the list for kidney failure. Life long dialysis and with pain which could probably avoided for most of them.

Last time was more concern with heart disease, but I now I feel it probably lesser evil of a bad lifestyle disease compare to organ failure. Google around, diabetes is top on the list for kidney failure. Life long dialysis and with pain which could probably avoided for most of them.

Diabetes indeed scary and top on the list now. But heart disease still quite common now lo, you see many cardiac arrest case, regardless what causes it. 

I think genetics and ass-luck affect the most whether if a person would get major illness de cause i dont really believe life style plays an important part. Like many have said, some people lifestyle so hectic and eat everything and yet they do not have any health issue or strike with cancer.

As you said, "some".

You don't have access to data like the doc which would suggest that "many" would succumb to heart and organ failures due to lifestyle.

Either you gamble and pray that you belong to the "some", or you take proactive actions to get yourself into the "many". But nothing is 100% guarantee.

• Praise 1

As you said, "some".

You don't have access to data like the doc which would suggest that "many" would succumb to heart and organ failures due to lifestyle.

Either you gamble and pray that you belong to the "some", or you take proactive actions to get yourself into the "many". But nothing is 100% guarantee.

True la. Life is like a gamble anyway. Lol.

Hi doc, hope you are feeling good today. Minimal reaction to drugs and treatment.

In recent months, an aunt had part of her colon removed (stage 2 cancer) while her daughter, my cousin had her pancreas removed (also stage 2). Both recovered well though on medication for life.

Often reminded of how fragile and precious life is thru illnesses and accidents.

Take care. Sharing of above to tell u, you are not alone. Haha, silly me. You are a doc confronted daily with patients with various sicknesses, you know this better than most of us.

Keep well and enjoy the extended period of rest. You need it for the long road ahead called life.

Rest well.

Cheers

• Praise 5

new buildings / offices have been know to contain some carcinogen

guess this is apt for all males here...females too

attachicon.gifpcc_balls.jpeg

except for a certain aircraft mfg I supposed.

• Praise 1

I see this thread I scared already

I gonna health lifestyle everyday

:XD: In order to get maximum payout from cpf life!!!!!! :XD:

No worry ... u still can die early .

Just make sure u look alive when dead .

• Praise 5

Hi doc, hope you are feeling good today. Minimal reaction to drugs and treatment.

In recent months, an aunt had part of her colon removed (stage 2 cancer) while her daughter, my cousin had her pancreas removed (also stage 2). Both recovered well though on medication for life.

Often reminded of how fragile and precious life is thru illnesses and accidents.

Take care. Sharing of above to tell u, you are not alone. Haha, silly me. You are a doc confronted daily with patients with various sicknesses, you know this better than most of us.

Keep well and enjoy the extended period of rest. You need it for the long road ahead called life.

Rest well.

Cheers

Pancreas can discover at stage 2 is luckiest of the unlucky. Usually only detected quite late.

Pancreas can discover at stage 2 is luckiest of the unlucky. Usually only detected quite late.

Yes. She have had fever on off for awhile. Then started vomiting.

Initially doc told her its mild dengue. When fever still persists, the family requested for CT scan and more blood tests. That was how discovered its stage 2 cancer of pancreas.

Thankful she made it. Health not the same anymore but she's taking things easy these days, can eat, eat. Can travel, travel. Can exercise, exercise. Not much worries as the kiddos are adults already and a tight knit family.

Precious life and short. What's too hard to let go these days. Grudges, anger, revenge, hatred etc pales when one is reminded to number the days one still has. She's glad she is mobile and years of thrift meant financially she need not worry as well.

Safe ride and keep well.

Cheers

• Praise 4

No need to be puzzled.

It's like striking toto....

As long as you are alive, you are considered to be buying $1 quick pick every draw.......

For people who smoke 1 pack a day, each draw they machiam buy system 7 quick pick.

For people who smoke 2 pack a day, each draw they machiam buy system 8 quick pick.

For people who eat like no tomorrow, drink until liver biang, smoke like a chimney.. Each draw machiam buy system 12 roll.

But does it mean they will all definitely Strike Toto?

Easier to understand? :D

You must be spokesman of S Pools

• Praise 3

Hi Doc,

post-143314-0-24765900-1554905058.jpg

Take care.

guess this is apt for all males here...females too

attachicon.gifpcc_balls.jpeg

now i know why the doc play with my balls during annual health check.

i thought the doc is a gay, :TT_TT: poke my ass some more

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 5