Jewel Changi Airport to open April 17

Stooky

(edited)

Jewel now still very crowded? Thought the hype already die down? Maybe due to school holiday now? Lol.

they opened up all the garden/maze etc in June.

Stupid parents

(stupid kids)

ignorant parent and mischievous kid.

dont call them stupid lah. not so polite.

Edited by Kopites
↡ Advertisement

Hypersonic
(edited)

they opened up all the garden/maze etc in June.

ignorant parent and mischievous kid.

dont call them stupid lah. not so polite. ð

shoe is innocent. as long as careless and miss behave king brand safety boot also useless.

Croc shoes play a big part. It will get suck in. There’s a video on it. Edited by Fcw75
  • Praise 2

Croc shoes play a big part. It will get suck in. Thereâs a video on it.

Flip flop also. I witnessed a guy's flip flop kena stuck in escalator. Luckily his toes were alright.

My friend's child too. Her croc was stuck in the escalator. Luckily her dad saw in time and quickly pull out her feet. After that the whole shoe sucked into the escalator.

• Praise 6

Supersonic

No matter what shoe you are wearing, always have to be careful while on escalator, never stand too close to the edge.

• Praise 2

Hypersonic

Anyone went to Jewel recently? How long are the queues at A&W and Shake shack nowadays? :a-dinner:

Never try Shake Shack before but all the review I read are so so only. Is it worth the queue?

Never try Shake Shack before but all the review I read are so so only. Is it worth the queue?

I like their burgers and fries. Tried only in Tokyo.

Supersonic

I tried in HK where it seemed a lot more pricey.

It was good but I won't queue for it. 

How's the queue now?

Anyone went to Jewel recently? How long are the queues at A&W and Shake shack nowadays?  :a-dinner:

I went on Friday night to fetch my parents from T2. Brought family along to have dinner at Jewel as flight was arriving just before 8 pm.

Parked at Jewel and there was still quite a lot of lots available at 7.15 pm.

Upstairs, there was still a fair bit of crowd, esp at/near the fountain, but it was manageable, maybe just a little bit more than... vivocity (which we went the previous weekend). In fact, more difficult to find parking at vivo  [sweatdrop] 

We just walked around a bit, before I walked over to meet my parents, while asking wife to find a place for dinner. But had walked past A&W and saw there was a queue that stretched far out outside the restaurant. I was telling my kids i won't queue, and my girl was saying everybody wants to try as it's new. I told her i had before like maybe 35-40 yr ago already before it went away [laugh]

Didn't see Shake Shack, although that was what my son mentioned when we said going to Jewel...

Anyway, we had dinner at Dian Siao Er and left around 10.20 pm, and the queue at A&W was still about the same...

Supersonic

Heard the news reported that the business in roof garden very bad until those eatery will closed early. 

Community service on crowd...

Pict 1. Thursday during lunch time ard 1ish

Pict 2. Thursday after lunch time ard 2ish

Pict 3. Thursday after lunch time ard 4ish

Pict 4. Friday ard 8ish also long queue at A&W

Pict 5. Friday ard 8ish longest queue I’ve seen at Burger&Lobstee

post-163127-0-53647200-1564817442_thumb.jpeg

post-163127-0-17904900-1564817618_thumb.jpeg

post-163127-0-47236000-1564817685_thumb.jpeg

post-163127-0-20487800-1564817781_thumb.jpeg

post-163127-0-93260100-1564817958_thumb.jpeg

• Praise 4

Heard the news reported that the business in roof garden very bad until those eatery will closed early.

Is not business bad, it is business so good no need open till late or even 24hrs.
↡ Advertisement