Mahathir vs crown prince

Discoburg

And then there's the latest salvo today fired by Dr M that the Crown Prince can be replaced etc etc..case in point about the previous Crown Prince being replaced by a younger brother but reclaimed after a season.

He forgot he's 94 years young and anything is possible over there.

Meanwhile, the ball is kicked to and fro till the one with least stamina falls.

Safe ride

Cheers

• Praise 4

TDM knows this is Malaysia,  he knows many things are wrong but they are all beyond him. So, he is just doing little but enriching himslef. Last ditch to see how to safeguard what he has built and accumulated.  No.way he could fight now when he didnt mange to push all the way previously. 

• Praise 2

Let them happily fighting against each other. Lao ma then no time come and disturb us.

Yup. Best scenario for some peace and quiet.
  • Praise 3

Singapore is often the collateral as opposed to the actual target.

It is exactly under this kind of scenario of internal conflict that the gun barrel will be switch over to us by the person at the shorter end of my 7 inch no count head to divert attention on internal short cumming.

Save that we are collaterals so there won't be any actual consequences like turning off the tap but to send an MB who lied about his qualification to come invade our waters.

Edited by Chickenfarm
  • Praise 7

Hopefully one day Singapore can merge with Malaysia and let Malaysians rule over us.

Our politicians here terrible.

Cant smoke anywhere,litter also must fine,cannot speed, cannot go under table when stop by police,

When I'm in Malaysia,its like heaven.

Smoke,spit,littering, speeding ,no one cares.

Here smoke at corridor,kena complain.

Puizzzz.

All thanks to ruling party.

Singapore is

Hopefully one day Singapore can merge with Malaysia and let Malaysians rule over us.

Cant smoke anywhere,litter also must fine,cannot speed, cannot go under table when stop by police,

Puizzzz.

Singapore is

Hahaha.....too late lar bro.....now MY oredy thinking of banning ciggies and had implemented the 5 metre ban from any eateries. Of course policies are easier to implement than the actual action. For speeding.....they are adding more aes to catch speedsters.......something that the current government had used to garner more vote when they were the oppo.....now its a 180º turn around......
  • Praise 2

Hahaha.....too late lar bro.....now MY oredy thinking of banning ciggies and had implemented the 5 metre ban from any eateries. Of course policies are easier to implement than the actual action. For speeding.....they are adding more aes to catch speedsters.......something that the current government had used to garner more vote when they were the oppo.....now its a 180º turn around......ððð

That MB tio sacked liao......ððð....new one is more qualified....ð¤ð¤ð¤.

Long time no see.....How is your farm bro?

Said only lah.

Just give under table when caught lor.

Singapore no give chance.

Me and my angmo colleagues smoked,kena fined or littering.

Sibei money face.

At least Malaysia is a fair country.

The officers dun see you rich or poor.

Poor 20 ringgit he close one eye also can escape.

• Praise 1

Supercharged

Puizzzz.

Singapore is

Then u should just migrate to Malaysia lor..
  • Praise 7

Said only lah.

Just give under table when caught lor.

Singapore no give chance.

Me and my angmo colleagues smoked,kena fined or littering.

Sibei money face.

At least Malaysia is a fair country.

The officers dun see you rich or poor.

Poor 20 ringgit he close one eye also can escape.

ya...usually for this kind of infringements they will likely close one eye......but Singaporean prefers it our way.......straight like a ruler! No right or wrong but i wont give under table money.....talk to the MY officers nicely, apologise when needed and if tio summon then be it....just pay up. Singaporean funny one.......video the mata taking bribes and post online but if mata is strict by the book also video and complain.....

Then u should just migrate to Malaysia lor..

Lol.

U mean those who dun like our gahment all migrate there?

Hopefully one day our opposition takes over,Singapore can be like Malaysia.

Can smoke everywhere,can mod car like nobody business etc;

No need be so strict or laws.

Only our opposition can make it happened.

ya...usually for this kind of infringements they will likely close one eye......but Singaporean prefers it our way.......straight like a ruler! No right or wrong but i wont give under table money.....talk to the MY officers nicely, apologise when needed and if tio summon then be it....just pay up. Singaporean funny one.......video the mata taking bribes and post online but if mata is strict by the book also video and complain.....ðððð. How to win?

Under table is good for everyone mah.

The officer can earn,we can continue to do what we deem is right.

Just like on NSHW,I dun worry about their roadblocks or speeding camera.

Malaysia boleh!

Hopefully Singapore can be like them.

• Praise 1

Lol.

U mean those who dun like our gahment all migrate there?

Hopefully one day our opposition takes over,Singapore can be like Malaysia.

Can smoke everywhere,can mod car like nobody business etc;

No need be so strict or laws.

Only our opposition can make it happened.

Under table is good for everyone mah.

The officer can earn,we can continue to do what we deem is right.

Just like on NSHW,I dun worry about their roadblocks or speeding camera.

Malaysia boleh!

Hopefully Singapore can be like them.

i think you better check Malaysian portals for summonses.......they wont send letter to offenders! Ezch country has its positives and negatives........SG is actually to clinical for some.
  • Praise 2

Twincharged

is the Crown Prince bringing it on !!??

Johor prince Tunku Idris indicates he will contest in next Malaysia General Election

PETALING JAYA (THE STAR/ASIA NEWS NETWORK) - Will Tunku Temenggong Johor Tunku Idris Iskandar Ibni Sultan Ibrahim contest in the 15th General Election?

In an Instagram story, the prince posted a black and white picture of himself in formal dress, with the caption "I'm running #PRU15".

• Praise 1

Can he? Will be fireworks many many if dr m still on throne, i mean, the PM.

Or their constitution similar to Thailand where royalty cannot be involved in politics?

Safe ride

Cheers

• Praise 2

Johor prince Tunku Idris indicates he will contest in next Malaysia General Election

PETALING JAYA (THE STAR/ASIA NEWS NETWORK) - Will Tunku Temenggong Johor Tunku Idris Iskandar Ibni Sultan Ibrahim contest in the 15th General Election?

In an Instagram story, the prince posted a black and white picture of himself in formal dress, with the caption "I'm running #PRU15".

Unless the constitution forbids royalty from taking part in politics, like in Thailand, then hosayliao lah.

• Praise 2

I hope he can and will run.

↡ Advertisement