Mahathir vs crown prince

Discoburg

Supersonic

"...No matter how dark the storm may be, there will always be sunlight..."

Haha, reading this over a light meal and the thoughts came, a reflective text in 2 mins :

Take it a day at a time

Night comes, darkness is here

It is only for a short time

Though it felt much too long

The shadows and silence are like partners in crime

But take heart, mum, worry not

Cos sunlight will always come

It will be a brand new day

And with it, is a promise

I will be fine and well!

Regardless his motives are genuine or otherwise, kindly or hostile towards us, just at this moment, is a son telling his mother he will be ok, not to worry.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 6

(edited)

I wan bum into babyblade.

Maybe johor is purposely poke poke madhatter into doing something stupid den johor can finally use as an excuse to split.

Edited by Mockngbrd

(edited)
this one is strange.....Malaysia Today and Raja Petra is well-known to be critical of Najib in the past......hahaha.

And ya giving out goverment contracts to his son isnt bribery.......its just good business.....

Edited by Evillusion

Turbocharged

If $8 billion in a lifetime is nothing to do with corruption, surely it would be a very good inspiration for all young Malaysians to learn. Haha

• Praise 2

Twincharged

If $8 billion in a lifetime is nothing to do with corruption, surely it would be a very good inspiration for all young Malaysians to learn. Haha

if only that was true, Malaysia would have at least 4 million citizen who are multi millionaire than million hairs

Like this is akin to calling "kurang ajar" tio boh abang @evillusion can explain , sekali use wrong words, kenna marah [laugh]

This wan i not sure is 'kurang ajar'. 1 is an older statesman the other is a young Prince......if you see TMJ's facebook, he doesnt say directly atok's name and he give facts attaching state legistations and constitutions fir everybody to understand but atok gets his feathers ruffled. Even Najib stop shot of confronting atok directly.....its not fear but its respecting the older even if in their view, the older guy is wrong! Atok also stop short of critising the Sultan......this wan i not sure why. The only one that is 'kurang ajar' is Saddeq when he called the tmj 'stupid'.

If you visit TMJ's posting, his support is growing even in Muar and is currently doing a Najib.....visiting his subjects and enjoying the Ramadan atmosphere.......yesterday he was at Perling Mall. Hope he follows his father's foots-steps and shed his old bad boy image.

• Praise 3

Hypersonic

This wan i not sure is 'kurang ajar'. 1 is an older statesman the other is a young Prince......if you see TMJ's facebook, he doesnt say directly atok's name and he give facts attaching state legistations and constitutions fir everybody to understand but atok gets his feathers ruffled. Even Najib stop shot of confronting atok directly.....its not fear but its respecting the older even if in their view, the older guy is wrong! Atok also stop short of critising the Sultan......this wan i not sure why. The only one that is 'kurang ajar' is Saddeq when he called the tmj 'stupid'.

If you visit TMJ's posting, his support is growing even in Muar and is currently doing a Najib.....visiting his subjects and enjoying the Ramadan atmosphere.......yesterday he was at Perling Mall. Hope he follows his father's foots-steps and shed his old bad boy image.

Tks Abang for enlightening.... U really in the know ... at all levels from glass roofs to grass roots .... Madhatter has always an axe to grind with Royalty but then they need to rein in N conform too with the developing world so challenges all the way , of course people will align in with Royalty when they see so much of political spats going on and greed has no end
  • Praise 1

Twincharged

I believe Dr M (forget his past) is doing the right thing now, getting rid of corruption. It will benefit not just Malaysians but neighboring countries too.

Respect is earnt and NOT demanded.

If Malaysians are daring to come out to publish a list of the "things" the royal family had been doing, it may put Al Capone to shame.

Try over taking the royal family along the express highway ...........

• Praise 1

Tks Abang for enlightening.... U really in the know ... at all levels from glass roofs to grass roots .... Madhatter has always an axe to grind with Royalty but then they need to rein in N conform too with the developing world so challenges all the way , of course people will align in with Royalty when they see so much of political spats going on and greed has no end

Aiyah....without FB, Google, youtube and wiki i also wont know much...
↡ Advertisement