Mahathir vs crown prince

Discoburg

I believe Dr M (forget his past) is doing the right thing now, getting rid of corruption. It will benefit not just Malaysians but neighboring countries too.

Respect is earnt and NOT demanded.

If Malaysians are daring to come out to publish a list of the "things" the royal family had been doing, it may put Al Capone to shame.

Try over taking the royal family along the express highway ...........

Dr M......haiz.....if he really want to change must go tell his children to donate 1/4 of their wealth to charity 1st......that is for starters. The 1st thing he did last yr was giving his son's company (Petron) a 6 month contract to supply fuel to MAS and the civil service.......is that change?

Hmmmmmm............ so you copy & paste and change some wordings so that it doesn't look like copying... [sly]

No lah....i only summarise....
  • Praise 3

I believe Dr M (forget his past) is doing the right thing now, getting rid of corruption. It will benefit not just Malaysians but neighboring countries too.

Respect is earnt and NOT demanded.

If Malaysians are daring to come out to publish a list of the "things" the royal family had been doing, it may put Al Capone to shame.

Try over taking the royal family along the express highway ...........

You know if i tagged here on what Mahathir had done....from losing 100 billions and Memali killings......i better not lar! Let Malaysian settle these things by themselves......
  • Praise 1

Twincharged

Dr M......haiz.....if he really want to change must go tell his children to donate 1/4 of their wealth to charity 1st......that is for starters. The 1st thing he did last yr was giving his son's company (Petron) a 6 month contract to supply fuel to MAS and the civil service.......is that change?

No lah....i only summarise....

• Praise 4

Supersonic

You know if i tagged here on what Mahathir had done....from losing 100 billions and Memali killings......i better not lar! Let Malaysian settle these things by themselves......

Machiam pot calling kettle black when he knows the type of corruption already going on under his 20+ years watch.

Frankly, today's article calling out to the income tax dept to check and reopen files relating to the royal family's company is just gonna ignite more explosives.

But then, records and files have been known to go up in smoke so likely maybe only fire crackers set off only.

• Praise 2

If his son's company won the bid or did not do anything illegal, what is wrong with that.

Isn't it better than our $2 company AIM.

From what i read.....there wasnt any tender.....

Machiam pot calling kettle black when he knows the type of corruption already going on under his 20+ years watch.

Frankly, today's article calling out to the income tax dept to check and reopen files relating to the royal family's company is just gonna ignite more explosives.

But then, records and files have been known to go up in smoke so likely maybe only fire crackers set off only.ð

I agree that Dr M's 3 sons' $8 billion wealth accumulated in 3 years plus the new contract awarded to them recently is really making a show of putting an end to corruption.

Yes, let the Malaysians settle their family business. We discuss for clarity and understanding. Hopefully, they dun send quarrels over to find fault with us, to let out or distract their ppl.

Safe ride

Cheers

He is back to settle the score....after getting the snub by Badawi and failing to get Najib to do his bidding after the Anwar case. That was the last time Najib followed what atok wanted which led to the situation both are in know. There was also the case of billions that a family wanted to bring in from overseas which Najib refused to allow........

Supersonic

He is back to settle the score....after getting the snub by Badawi and failing to get Najib to do his bidding after the Anwar case. That was the last time Najib followed what atok wanted which led to the situation both are in know. There was also the case of billions that a family wanted to bring in from overseas which Najib refused to allow........

He's not gonna change. Guess he's on full steam ahead to settle scores and by awarding contract to own sons without calling for tender, says it all...he is KING liao, he is the LAW too, who dare touch him, he's elected by the people, cannot suka suka remove him. But can remove Crown Prince, i waiting for him to say can remove Sultan
  • Praise 1

Hypersonic

If his son's company won the bid or did not do anything illegal, what is wrong with that.

In Malaysia the family kaki-Lang get the contracts or lesen in hand ( with an affiliated Co) with even a price tag attached already on it ; then they give to the public contractors whom will fight like cats and dogs for the tender

He's not gonna change. Guess he's on full steam ahead to settle scores and by awarding contract to own sons without calling for tender, says it all...he is KING liao, he is the LAW too, who dare touch him, he's elected by the people, cannot suka suka remove him. But can remove Crown Prince, i waiting for him to say can remove Sultanð. Afterall, 1 Sultan had to resign but i guess that's more because on religious grounds or he "baydik"(bluff) on absence of leave as being sick but was actually holding own wedding. Not sure on this ya.

Thanks for sharing. Most times the posts are in Malay interspersed with English bit here bit there so it is "gibberish" to my Malay 3 words "boleh, tak boleh and makkan" vocalbury.

Safe ride.

Cheers

Aiyah....that wan some sort kana pressured by the other kings to step down....

In Malaysia the family kaki-Lang get the contracts or lesen in hand ( with an affiliated Co) with even a price tag attached already on it ; then they give to the public contractors whom will fight like cats and dogs for the tender

This article is from long ling time ago when atok just gave the seat to Badawi.......people can dig a lot if he wants to dig at others....
  • Praise 1

Turbocharged

they are both legal and legitimate under the correct law. Haha
  • Praise 1

Turbocharged

Wah very chiem word, moral leh. All i can say is, people will try to defend and prove legitimacy and the law helps.

Supersonic

Atok just went personal with those name-calling but can see TMJ is fast maturing.....he hasnt response or maybe letting things blow over.....

That article was part 2 hor.....its not the main dish!ððð

Bro, i park here for main dish, whenever u ready to share.
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1