2020 Lexus LM350 / LM300h

Carbon82

Really degrading the lexus brand.

The 2 individual full recline buckets would be ideal in SG. Its a shame normal Alphards and Vellfire doesn't come with this option

At least no one will try to pester u to give them a ride for 'you got a MPV mah' 

It is gd that Toyota values privacy for MPV owners

Does it comes with a driver?  [laugh]

The next PHV favorite car..

But with only 2 rear seats, it is difficult to do Grabshare ley

Really degrading the lexus brand.

i think more for corporate use rather then personal.

they want the reliability of a toyota. 

but maybe vellfire deem not high class enough for some high level client.

and lexus come out with this to suit their needs.  [;)]

and lexus come out with this to suit their needs.  [;)]

Its for China market la. 

Looks like its designed for those PRC 大哥。。simi 陈董, 江董。。。 

u see the promo video... it was taken in Shanghai. 

We peasants from SE Asia... just stick to your Toyota Avanza la

• Praise 2

and lexus come out with this to suit their needs. [;)]

Yeah lexus van.

Just like merc Vito

Turbocharged

Looks good in my opinion. for Lexus, you will need to see and feel for yourself how much they put into engineering for the interior design to make it good. Try out the Camry then go drive the ES.....It is a class different.

• Praise 3

The Lexus LM350 is pretty nice in my opinion. Was considering getting the Alphard 3.5S C but after seeing this will hold my purchase and see how it will be priced first before making a decision to get the alphard or the lexus LM.

• Praise 2

The Lexus LM350 is pretty nice in my opinion. Was considering getting the Alphard 3.5S C but after seeing this will hold my purchase and see how it will be priced first before making a decision to get the alphard or the lexus LM.

The LM can probably buy 2 Alphard 3.5S...

Will probably be priced along LS or above

• Praise 1

Looks good in my opinion. for Lexus, you will need to see and feel for yourself how much they put into engineering for the interior design to make it good. Try out the Camry then go drive the ES.....It is a class different.

I agree with you..100%. Even Camry's interior is extremely inferior to the ES. Seems the Mazda 6 interior is plushier than Camry's. There's just too much hard plastic everywhere.

• Praise 1

Hmmm,,, everyone comparing this car to Alphard and VF but... the rear seats looks of a different class totally. but maybe abit overkill?? looks more comfy than 7 series anytime

Turbocharged

I agree with you..100%. Even Camry's interior is extremely inferior to the ES. Seems the Mazda 6 interior is plushier than Camry's. There's just too much hard plastic everywhere.

Latest Camry was not that good, I drove it in Mexico. but I am a toyota fan, Mazda not for me [:p]

On 5/6/2019 at 6:19 PM, kkoma1203 said:

Hmmm,,, everyone comparing this car to Alphard and VF but... the rear seats looks of a different class totally. but maybe abit overkill?? looks more comfy than 7 series anytime

Actually alphard vellfire do have this 4 seater options (royal lounge)

or the higher grade 7 seats executive lounge 3.5 cc, both not available from Borneo motors.

And i understand the LM also may come with 7 seater type (quite similar to alphard executive lounge with some other lexus touches.

Thanks Carbon...wah possibly 350-400k in SG.... personally like the front, but the rear quite similar to current ES....does it comes with air suspension as in LS?

2021 may have new 4th generation alphard/vellfire, so perhaps those looking just wait for a while.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1