It's kinda sad when...

Ody_2004

A new member registered himself to MCF just to ask "Hey, is there any WhatsApp group to join?", "Errr... Can add me to Telegram", "Can I have the Group to Facebook?"

It is like walking into a Chicken Rice stall to buy drinks and never order chicken to eat.. and left for good once thirst quenched. 

Recently I notice traffic here getting lower...

For me Forum is still a better place to discuss and share news or matter related to cars etc..

ok pls shoot me!

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 18
  • Dislike 1

A new member registered himself to MCF just to ask "Hey, is there any WhatsApp group to join?", "Errr... Can add me to Telegram", "Can I have the Group to Facebook?"

It is like walking into a Chicken Rice stall to buy drinks and never order chicken to eat.. and left for good once thirst quenched. 

For me Forum is still a better place to discuss and share news or matter related to cars etc..

ok pls shoot me!

never heard of telegram  [laugh]

• Praise 2

ok pls shoot me!

I'm like u too.. prefer to discuss in a forum environment rather than in facebook where so many group exist n personally find them too commercial esp when the moderators start selling things or allowing their fav dealers in, at least in mcf the moderators are not overly commercial motivated. Edited by Cheesey74
  • Praise 7

Supersonic

MCF is like a neighbourhood kopitiam for lao ah peks who still remember telegram, telex, fax to tcss....lol

• Praise 2

MCF is like a neighbourhood kopitiam for lao ah peks who still remember telegram, telex, fax to tcss....lol

those were for the atas members, i only know siang kar pager?  [laugh]  [laugh]

u jin advance! I still using pigeons to pass msg..

recenlty i heard a few of mine kenna poison (curling) so msg din reach recipents!  [laugh]

See lah...all these technological breakthroughs aka disrupters...have made the pigeons jobless and have to rely on unkers and aunties at kopitiam to feed them.

• Praise 1

Supercharged

personally.. i find whatsapp groups annoying as shit..

most of the time the conversation is irrelevant.. not easy to filter info too.. 

• Praise 5

KNN, you just made me feel so young. thank you many many!!!  [:p]  [laugh]  [laugh]

those were for the atas members, i only know siang kar pager?  [laugh]  [laugh]

Talking about that, I used to have this package.

s-l500.jpg

1200px-Motorola_CallZone_01.JPG

• Praise 14

IRC chat room!

vintage!

• Praise 2

s-l500.jpg

The most shortlive telecommunication equipment.. CALL ZONE!  [:p]

s-l500.jpg

1200px-Motorola_CallZone_01.JPG

I still have them somewhere...jin satki last time...maciam smoker corner liddat must find the right spot...

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2