First Time Car Buyer Insurance

ChanSiLiang

21 minutes ago, Gabjay said:

hi, sorry anybody can advise me on this?

dealer told me will help try 2.28% and 2.78% loan from different banks. 

came back and told me one of the 2.78% is approved but no news for the 2.28% and assume that it may not have been approved. 

i asked them if the bank never respond, how they know whether is it approve or rejected?

is the dealer more happy that we go with the higher interest rate one so they got higher commission from the bank? 

and can we call up the bank to check on the status ourselves since it's applied under our name?

thanks!!

Black shop alert. Is it PI or AD?

↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie
28 minutes ago, Dilemma said:

Black shop alert. Is it PI or AD?

it's PI. 

i feel like applying my own car loan directly from the bank, dunno they will accept or not if came back positive?

17 minutes ago, Alt2020 said:

I think that the 1 year plan should be fine, that's probably a comprehensive car insurance policy anyway but it's definitely not the best if you ask me. I get my insurance from surex.com/Insurance/auto-car/edmonton and for me they're a better choice as compared to the in-house insurance that Honda offers, I got myself a Civic and I also only went with the 1 year package. Other insurance companies offer a much more customizable package with the basics of a comprehensive car insurance policy included as well as the option of adding other coverage options like car rental coverage if you happen to have a need for that. You also have the option of taking out some of those included in the package like windshield coverage to lower your premium.

Reported as "Spam - shilling for overseas insurance company." 

Your post has no relevance here. 

42 minutes ago, Turboflat4 said:

Reported as "Spam - shilling for overseas insurance company." 

Your post has no relevance here. 

Edit your post so it removes that spam lor :)

18 minutes ago, yellowshaun said:

Edit your post so it removes that spam lor 🙂

Haha good point but too late. Mod can help? 😁

On 1/10/2020 at 12:56 PM, Gabjay said:

it's PI. 

i feel like applying my own car loan directly from the bank, dunno they will accept or not if came back positive?

Since its PI, why not run away from that PI. It seems very shady and there are many PIs out there to choose.