Notre Dame burnt

Wind30

Turbocharged

How did they let the fire get so big??? Occurred in Evening time which is super crowded....

post-14552-0-85410800-1555365838_thumb.jpg

Edited by Wind30
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2

Just saw it on the news. Shocked to see an iconic building being destroyed, especially when the spire collapsed.

Can see that there are a lot of wood in the structure, maybe that is why the fire became so massive.

• Praise 2

Supersonic

Haven't even seen it in person yet, but gone already

Lol this is so damn funny. Its typical trump.

Donald Trump encourages France to use 'flying water tankers' as Paris' Notre Dame Cathedral remains engulfed in flames - https://www.cnbc.com/2019/04/15/trump-encourages-france-to-use-flying-water-tankers-for-notre-dame-fire.html

That's a typical rich man talking w a know-it-all and simplistic view of the world
  • Praise 1

That's a typical rich man talking w a know-it-all and simplistic view of the world

Yeah. The world's most powerful man.

Satire becomes life.

Turbocharged

But actually that could have worked.. the sprinklers didn’t.. the horrific Paris evening jam could had prevented the fire engines getting there in the first place.. apparently it happens when it was quite crowded.. nobody got hurt everybody evacuated basically shows that it was left to burn and burn until it gets to such a size..that’s until the firefighters got there

Edited by BenTong
  • Praise 1

Shocking news to me!

My friend who lives in Paris said many people in Paris are sad.  My friend's Paris hubby was so sad that he couldn't sleep and wanted to wait for the news of the cause of the fire.

Edited by Dleodleo

they going to rebuild it, more concrete and fire safety this time.

"A "forest" of wooden latticework inside Notre Dame Cathedral..."

But actually that could have worked.. the sprinklers didn’t.. the horrific Paris evening jam could had prevented the fire engines getting there in the first place.. apparently it happens when it was quite crowded.. nobody got hurt everybody evacuated basically shows that it was left to burn and burn until it gets to such a size..that’s until the firefighters got there

All the experts saying no way it could have worked.

The only way to attack the fire was from the inside.

Turbocharged

All the experts saying no way it could have worked.

The only way to attack the fire was from the inside.

Sprinkler system kaput looks like it.. Trump water bomb approach would have worked.. Edited by BenTong

Sprinkler system kaput looks like it.. Trump water bomb approach would have worked..

Edited by Neutrino
  • Praise 2

Sprinklers or no Trumps idea would not have worked.

No way water could get through roof unless weight of water collapses roof.

Trump idea just another of his showing his stupidity.

BTW Trump's money came from his father.

Trump has lost money over all.

Actually I think trump's idea could have worked. But note that when I saw the news footage of the fire the fire was already burning outside.

Granted it should have been stopped while it is still inside but now that the flames are actually shooting through the building, perhaps it could be tried.

The weight of the water might have destroyed the roof but I heard the roof collapsed anyway so it's not like using the "normal" method saved anything.

And I wanna laugh when you said

"Trump idea just another......

Until Trump has lost money overall"

I was thinking of another 'T' and we are no better off or cleverer....

↡ Advertisement