Why you do this to Sammi?

Discoburg

She's terrible.  She's girlfriend of Ma Guo Ming and jolly knows that Andy Hui is a married man and yet she does this. 

Not happy in your relationship then go and break off with Ma Guo Ming and then go and find other single guy lah.  I watched the video in Youtube.  She's the one who took the initiative to  kiss him many times in the taxi.  Go and see where she put her hands when kissing him. 

This Andy Hui is also an idiot.  猫哭老鼠假慈悲 in the press conference.  Cried and said that he had to take a break in the show business.  Of course lah cos no one will want to use him after this scandal. 

Well.. at least he did not deny or give any excuse. He came out almost immediately and took full responsibility for his mistake. Many would just disappear. 

From the clip..its very obvious that Jacqueline Wong is the one making all the advances and Andy looks kinda drunk and passive. Not defending him, but in those situation its very hard for a man to control himself. 

Edited by Baphomet
↡ Advertisement

Well.. at least he did not deny or give any excuse. He came out almost immediately and took full responsibility for his mistake. Many would just disappear. 

Aiya.... 男人总是帮助男人 de. [laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

I think he has to come out to apologise lor if not his career would be gone.  Moreover his wife is Sammi, quite famous.  Her fans will curse him if he dun do anything.

Anyway we are outsiders, we only see one side of the picture.  What actually happens we also dun know.  [;)]

• Praise 5

As the saying goes.. Hero difficult to get pass Beauty Gate.. Hahhahha

Ya.

No matter u 18 or 51....

How many of our guys sign insurance contract just because the agent flash u abit of speaker...

• Praise 1

Aiya.... 男人总是帮助男人 de. [laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

I think he has to come out to apologise lor if not his career would be gone.  Moreover his wife is Sammi, quite famous.  Her fans will curse him if he dun do anything.

Anyway we are outsiders, we only see one side of the picture.  What actually happens we also dun know.  [;)]

lol.. so obvious meh  :XD:

I just put myself in his shoes lor.. drunk, pretty young lady keep making advances, in a rather "safe" environment... In fact I feel he was quite restrained liao    :D

Edited by Baphomet
  • Praise 2

Ya.

No matter u 18 or 51....

How many of our guys sign insurance contract just because the agent flash u abit of speaker...

Flash no use...if can tune the speaker after signing then can proceed further with the contact.... I mean contract.

• Praise 1

lol.. so obvious meh :XD:

I just put myself in his shoes lor.. drunk, pretty young lady keep making advances, in a rather "safe" environment... In fact I feel he was quite restrained liao :D

Eh. Watch this link for the video.

They on their way to hotel/motel after dropping off a friend.

This is not a simple she try to be flirty with him.

https://www.asiaone.com/entertainment/andy-hui-caught-cheating-sammi-cheng-jacqueline-wong

• Praise 3

Haha I think it's more like younger meat lah. Sammi is damn trim. She looks great.

Actually Sammi also not very old le, she is 46. But Jacqueline Wong is 30 la.

• Praise 1

Aiya.... ç·äººæ»æ¯å¸®å©ç·äºº de. [laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

I think he has to come out to apologise lor if not his career would be gone. Moreover his wife is Sammi, quite famous. Her fans will curse him if he dun do anything.

Anyway we are outsiders, we only see one side of the picture. What actually happens we also dun know. [;)]

Hes committing adultery so must be discreet mah. The girl is only dating and not simple type.

But have to say this Jacqueline wong is quite sweet looking. Haha

• Praise 1

Actually Sammi also not very old le, she is 46. But Jacqueline Wong is 30 la.

Sammi got seh. X factor.

But this Jacqueline wong is a vixen type haha. Sweet as apple pie haha

Eh. Watch this link for the video.

They on their way to hotel/motel after dropping off a friend.

This is not a simple she try to be flirty with him.

https://www.asiaone.com/entertainment/andy-hui-caught-cheating-sammi-cheng-jacqueline-wong

ah... This one with subtitles. The one I watch in Cantonese can't really make out what they saying. 

But we don't know what happened before also lah.  :a-m1212:

Sammi got seh. X factor.

But this Jacqueline wong is a vixen type haha. Sweet as apple pie haha

This type is the hardest to resist man.. look sweet but is actually a fox in disguise.  :yeah-im-not-drunk:

Papaya looks sweet. [laugh]

This kinda woman very dangerous. Haha best to avoid completely.

Problem in entertainment world, many such people.

am very sorry...

the first thing that came to mind......

sammi.......

boy.... [:|][crazy]  :grin: 

• Praise 2

This type is the hardest to resist man.. look sweet but is actually a fox in disguise.  :yeah-im-not-drunk:

This is why many man cannot tahan lo.

lol.. so obvious meh  :XD:

I just put myself in his shoes lor.. drunk, pretty young lady keep making advances, in a rather "safe" environment... In fact I feel he was quite restrained liao    :D

hmm.. yeah hor, especially the part where he held her hands so that her wondering hands dont becomes like an octopus