Why you do this to Sammi?

Discoburg

That's why celebrity should not take public transport or PHV...... Dioboh @angcheek?  :D

How come HK celebrity would take public transport de? Unlike SG celebrity all drive car de.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Well, one thing is for sure, he never promise or say he will not do it again.

And confession more cos kena caught red handed.

Hearsay Jac also allegedly responsible for the breakdown of marriage of another popular TVB actor, Lawrence Ng and his Japanese wifey.

Showbiz, entertainment circle also complicated and messy. Both parties must be really faithful to make marriage work.

Love, haha, how many ppl have gone thru its different seasons and changes, still an ongoing works in progress type of emotion. A lifelong process and according to some TVB period dramas, some enjoy being together so much that they want to be husband and wife over and over again if they ever get to reincarnate. Brings a tear or two to hear their oath.

• Praise 2

Frankly, I dont know who this Andy Hui is. [laugh] I thought it was one of the comedy movies, the Hui brothers.

maxresdefault.jpg

He's also a famous singer in his own right lah. Acting he got do some, but he's not a good Actor.

A famous saying - 好åæµä¸è¿æ°é².

Like your g30 > f10. Haha
  • Praise 1

How come HK celebrity would take public transport de? Unlike SG celebrity all drive car de.

they know what is 'if you drink, dun drive'  :D

• Praise 1

hmm.. yeah hor, especially the part where he held her hands so that her wondering hands dont becomes like an octopus

I think he's conscious that the driver might recognise him cos he's not hiding his identity. And why the girl was wearing a mask. Just that the girl too horny...
  • Praise 1

Frankly, I dont know who this Andy Hui is. [laugh]  I thought it was one of the comedy movies, the Hui brothers.

If you got follow HK concert, drama, movie and variety show, should know who is this Andy Hui la. He has been in the showbiz very long liao. Lol.

Aiya.... ç·äººæ»æ¯å¸®å©ç·äºº de. [laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

I think he has to come out to apologise lor if not his career would be gone. Moreover his wife is Sammi, quite famous. Her fans will curse him if he dun do anything.

Anyway we are outsiders, we only see one side of the picture. What actually happens we also dun know. [;)]

I am on sammi side. how she has

waited for him..for decades! sammi was once driven toward depression. There was a stage in her life where she seeked refuge in God (I mean christianity).

Ya.

No matter u 18 or 51....

How many of our guys sign insurance contract just because the agent flash u abit of speaker...

I didn't. Edited by Kopites
  • Praise 1

lol.. so obvious meh :XD:

I just put myself in his shoes lor.. drunk, pretty young lady keep making advances, in a rather "safe" environment... In fact I feel he was quite restrained liao :D

"the moment you let your mind stray the guilt will set upon like shuttle to a mouse trap..zap".

above to be present only on one prerequisite...you still love your partner (I mean your wife).

as for Andy here I reckon their marriage likely to be base on comfort zone and responsibility emotion.

Of course everyone will say the Right thing. But saying and doing are two different things. likewise. what a person think he will do and what he will actually do when facing the situation real time may not be in line. 

Even though I've been tempted and somehow managed to resist the temptation. I will never say I will never do it. Who knows maybe a lady which fits my ultimate fantasy appears. how?  :grin:

I will however ensure I don't put myself in a situation whereby I will ever be tempted again. 

If you got follow HK concert, drama, movie and variety show, should know who is this Andy Hui la. He has been in the showbiz very long liao. Lol.

I dont follow one. Only watch HK drama on mediacorp tv, must be in mandarin and have english subtitle. Same with HK movies. :D  Those pirated ones always in cantonese and no english subtitle. [:|]

(edited)

She's terrible. She's girlfriend of Ma Guo Ming and jolly knows that Andy Hui is a married man and yet she does this.

Not happy in your relationship then go and break off with Ma Guo Ming and then go and find other single guy lah. I watched the video in Youtube. She's the one who took the initiative to kiss him many times in the taxi. Go and see where she put her hands when kissing him.

This Andy Hui is also an idiot. ç«å­èé¼ åææ² at the press conference. Cried and said that he had to take a break in the show business. Of course lah cos no one will want to use him after this scandal.

Andy Hui forgot his song 男人不該讓女人流淚

Edited by Discoburg
  • Praise 1

I dont follow one. Only watch HK drama on mediacorp tv, must be in mandarin and have english subtitle. Same with HK movies. :D  Those pirated ones always in cantonese and no english subtitle. [:|]

Think Andy Hui more famous as a singer. Although he got acted in some movies but i have no impression that he acted in drama series?!

Andy Hui forgot his song 男人不該讓女人流淚

This song is sing by William So and not Andy Hui la.  [laugh]

Edited by 13177

â¹ï¸

Andy Hui forgot his song ç·äººä¸è©²è®å¥³äººæµæ·

wrong.

the song belong to William su?

• Praise 1

Think Andy Hui more famous as a singer. Although he got acted in some movies but i have no impression that he acted in drama series?!

This song is sing by William So and not Andy Hui la. [laugh]

Oops too long liao till I forgot
↡ Advertisement