NUS GIRL takes her perpetrator to task

Playtime

Seems like some context missing, but generally this should be considered a criminal, with evidence of the wrongdoing (video) there should be at least some prosecution. Not sure where the proceedings stopped, SPF or AGC.

In assault cases, even you make magistrates complaint and the magistrate ask police investigate, the police can decide no case.

But this case she said the officer told her take it up with school if she wanted more done... whatever the reason, it's a PR screw up for SPF.

• Praise 1

The heading should be take her "perpetrator" to task, not "victim".

Tks bro

Victim was her hahhah

Edited

She be some white horse.

Think she has ang moh parents

Unless the victim wish to close case, NTU and police have n9 right to 'cover up' without explaining to the public the rationale for their decision. How do we know he will not commit the crime again and will the same treatment be given the others planning to commit such crime?

Agreed. No covering up...especially when NTU has nothing to do with this case...or does it?

Supercharged

Agreed. No covering up...especially when NTU has nothing to do with this case...or does it?

Location is in ntu.

Student is ntu.

Student also singaporean.

So who take the flak?

By rite this should be police case liao lar.

Most ppl who take these vids n photos consperm sure go jail one leh... but strangely this incident just a warning and suspension. So the furore.

And kudos for the victim to speak out. Perhaps shes like all of us, angry with police and school for being non chanlant on this incident

• Praise 1

If this incident happened in NTU, the male student confirm go to jail. Like the below e.g 

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/courts-crime/former-ntu-student-jailed-eight-weeks-for-voyeur-videos-of-female-students

NTU student jailed 8 weeks for taking video of female students. 

But for this case, it happened in NUS. 

https://www.scmp.com/news/asia/southeast-asia/article/3006950/singapore-student-monica-baey-lashes-out-nus-after-man-who

Somehow, the NUS male student taking video of female student is above the law and escape only with warnings. This male student is very lucky that he is not in NTU. 

• Praise 6

If this incident happened in NTU, the male student confirm go to jail. Like the below e.g

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/courts-crime/former-ntu-student-jailed-eight-weeks-for-voyeur-videos-of-female-students

NTU student jailed 8 weeks for taking video of female students.

But for this case, it happened in NUS.

https://www.scmp.com/news/asia/southeast-asia/article/3006950/singapore-student-monica-baey-lashes-out-nus-after-man-who

Somehow, the NUS male student taking video of female student is above the law and escape only with warnings. This male student is very lucky that he is not in NTU.

Noted.

Checking what NUS part time course can allow part time students to go / stay hostel on their website now.

• Praise 4

Supercharged

Unless the victim wish to close case, NTU and police have n9 right to 'cover up' without explaining to the public the rationale for their decision. How do we know he will not commit the crime again and will the same treatment be given the others planning to commit such crime?

Why NTU?

Bo tai bo chi kena accused.

Location is in ntu.

Student is ntu.

Student also singaporean.

So who take the flak?

By rite this should be police case liao lar.

Most ppl who take these vids n photos consperm sure go jail one leh... but strangely this incident just a warning and suspension. So the furore.

And kudos for the victim to speak out. Perhaps shes like all of us, angry with police and school for being non chanlant on this incident

Don’t spread fake news leh..

Why I read 10 times and I get NUS.

• Praise 1

Hypersonic

Noted.

Checking what NUS part time course can allow part time students to go / stay hostel on their website now. ð

wah towkay... take executive mba lah

the xmms like jac wong standard will automatically come to you

• Praise 1

Supercharged

Why NTU?

Bo tai bo chi kena accused.

Donât spread fake news leh..

Why I read 10 times and I get NUS.

Lol. I boh tak chek. No chance to study in either and hence mixed both universities up

wah towkay... take executive mba lah

the xmms like jac wong standard will automatically come to you

• Praise 1

Noted.

Checking what NUS part time course can allow part time students to go / stay hostel on their website now. ð

decades ago I was able to use the yusof Ishak study room for my primary 3 psle revision (the one above the canteen). I remembered should be for period of 2 months, 4 to 5 night per week. Edited by Kopites
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1