NUS GIRL takes her perpetrator to task

Playtime

Many possibilities...

Whiter than white...

Farder or marder veri veri veri high ses...

Ratin/rankin...

What that 山木根 gotta to say about this wan...?

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Twincharged

Totally unacceptable

Oni when go in Social media then they nicely convene inquiry?

Whenever a social media highlighted case cones out, it will always remind of the commando camp case when a pte soldier was tekan like hell.... And when he posted to social media, everyone also say he fake news... Until finally it got so much attention that it was finally investigated and found to be true.
  • Praise 1

Actually, I am curious what do you think she could have done without shaming the boy...

I think she did let the law ran its course. NUS started doing things AFTER she blew it up in social media.

Do you expect her to blow things up, show her face in public, telling the whole world she was filmed, with the risk of the video being leaked, AND protect the peeping tom by keeping his name anonymous???

I thought 99% of girls will not blow this kind of things up. I honestly think she is doing Singapore and the public a huge favour at great cost to herself. If not, such injustice will be swept under the rug and no one will know. What is there to protect the next girl who gets filmed?

I think it is a huge virtue, a sense of justice and a willingness to stand up for it.

Yes. Can achieve same result without the public shaming. This will be same advice I would give my daughter if she Is victim and so chooses to go this route.

I agree, so don't you think the police owe the public an explanation? Or should the public place their faith that the system itself is always fair?

We are, are we not?

If otherwise, we will need a jury system.

• Praise 1

Turbocharged

Nus did punish the pervert.bar half yr.

Police only warn the pervert.

Police let off too lightly

I think so too. Suspend one semester is quite costly in terms of fees, which still has to be paid, if I am not mistaken. Not to mention lost time.

I am more interested to hear how the police explain their decision.

Must say I admire this girl for stepping out and taking organisations to task. By the way her initial salvo did not identify the guy, in fact, she went out on a limb to identify herself. Whoever is her bf or future hubby next time try cheat on her .... prepare to become really really really dead meat [laugh]

Edited by Sosaria
  • Praise 1

Supercharged

Perpetrator must be from some very belly good family 1 ....... So will heads roll ??

So far nothing... NUS just say they will review their rules, never say re-open this case.

Police side quiet also.

All probably hoping it will blow over and then Mr Nic can go back to his next female toliet plans.

• Praise 1

So far nothing... NUS just say they will review their rules, never say re-open this case.

Police side quiet also.

All probably hoping it will blow over and then Mr Nic can go back to his next female toliet plans.

Review their rules? Something like...........

For female hostel, never bath alone. never bath naked. never bath too late

For Male, condition for video taking of gal showering, 

<1 min = 12 months warning + apology letter

>1 min = jail 1 week

>2 min and above = jail 2 weeks

[:p]  [:p]  [:p]

6k13TcH.jpg

Not wrong for her to seek redress for her daughter but what do they want NUS to do? These people are educators, not chief justices. Perhaps NUS should expel him, guy is stupid, don't need to spend taxpayers money on him.

And the school already has CCTV that helped to identify the culprit, what additional security measures does she want? Would posting security guards outside the communal bathing areas help? And this is not India, what victim support? We don't have the critical mass.

• Praise 8

(edited)

Not wrong for her to seek redress for her daughter but what do they want NUS to do? These people are educators, not chief justices. Perhaps NUS should expel him, guy is stupid, don't need to spend taxpayers money on him.

And the school already has CCTV that helped to identify the culprit, what additional security measures does she want? Would posting security guards outside the communal bathing areas help? And this is not India, what victim support? We don't have the critical mass. ð Perhaps NUS should pay for her to see a psychiatrist. Surely more cost effective.

The question of justice should be directed at the police, not so much NUS, which probably wants to give this guy a second chance.

The spf screwed up big time, i would say the whole concept of justice is screwed up here and very selective.

But nus, it happened in their campus, it seems it's been happening for a long time.

It's untenable tho say they did good.

This whole saga reminds me of pedo priest.

Law enforcement say it's the church responsibility

The church say they do everything liao.

Well done

Edited by Playtime
  • Praise 1

NUS so happening. I want to join.

Do they take overage students.

I promise to take part in all the orientation games as I am very sporting.

No matter how sexually oriented the games are I will not complain and will take part 100%.

100%.

This is the kind of education I want to have.

I am a believer in education is for life.  [thumbsup]

:D

• Praise 3

Turbocharged

And the school already has CCTV that helped to identify the culprit, what additional security measures does she want? Would posting security guards outside the communal bathing areas help? And this is not India, what victim support? We don't have the critical mass.

The quality and moral standards of the students are so varied. Doesn't mean undergrads are all on high moral grounds, superficially or otherwise

Turbocharged

And the school already has CCTV that helped to identify the culprit, what additional security measures does she want? Would posting security guards outside the communal bathing areas help? And this is not India, what victim support? We don't have the critical mass. ð Perhaps NUS should pay for her to see a psychiatrist. Surely more cost effective.

The question of justice should be directed at the police, not so much NUS, which probably wants to give this guy a second chance.

Bro Not so easy to say had it been your Daughter...
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 8