Diff between Honda Stepwgn G & Spada

Vtim

As per topic, anyone knows?

Just like to know are the specs missing in G.

↡ Advertisement

From this spec sheet, it look about the same. The only differences seems to be the LED lighting system (headlight and fog light).

https://www.honda.co.jp/STEPWGN/common/pdf/stepwgn_equipment_list.pdf

Engine and performance are the same for both grades (except FC).

https://www.honda.co.jp/STEPWGN/common/pdf/stepwgn_spec_list.pdf

Spada look sportier and more upmarket though.

pic_spada_bodycolor_08.jpg

pic_stepwgn_bodycolor_07.jpg

• Praise 4

From this spec sheet, it look about the same. The only differences seems to be the LED lighting system (headlight and fog light).

https://www.honda.co.jp/STEPWGN/common/pdf/stepwgn_equipment_list.pdf

Engine and performance are the same for both grades (except FC).

https://www.honda.co.jp/STEPWGN/common/pdf/stepwgn_spec_list.pdf

Spada look sportier and more upmarket though.

pic_spada_bodycolor_08.jpg

pic_stepwgn_bodycolor_07.jpg

Many thanks

Spada is the hybrid. Actually both are Stepwagon, one is hybrid, the other is petrol powered. Japanese hybrid models are made more attractive.

Spada is the hybrid. Actually both are Stepwagon, one is hybrid, the other is petrol powered. Japanese hybrid models are made more attractive.

Not entirely accurate. There is 1.5T spada variant.

Sorry bro, not true.

Stepwgn is the base model. The G version is the highest spec with the waku rear doors etc.

The spada versions have a different bonnet, headlights, bumper, side skirts, rear bumper, come with a spoiler, factory alloy rims, different suspension etc. Interior trim and options are also different with beige and grey for the standard and black for the spada varients.

IIRC, the standard stepwgn comes with power sliding door in the left only, while the spada comes with both sides standard.

The top spec spada is the cool spirit.

In addition to the regular spada, there's the spada hybrid. Again there are different variants with the ex-g being the top spec.

I'm driving the spada hybrid G

Sorry bro, not true.

Stepwgn is the base model. The G version is the highest spec with the waku rear doors etc.

The spada versions have a different bonnet, headlights, bumper, side skirts, rear bumper, come with a spoiler, factory alloy rims, different suspension etc. Interior trim and options are also different with beige and grey for the standard and black for the spada varients.

IIRC, the standard stepwgn comes with power sliding door in the left only, while the spada comes with both sides standard.

In addition to the regular spada, there's the spada hybrid. Again there are different variants with the ex-g being the top spec.

hi bro, long time no see you.

glad to see your spada serving you well. 

Prada to go with spada...okie sibei lame.....

hi bro, long time no see you.

glad to see your spada serving you well.

Prada to go with spada...okie sibei lame.....

Long time no see bro.

Not on any forum or FB much. Too much work and daddy duties now.

Yeah the spada is way better than the elgrand, at least for handing older folk or kids.

Power and handling wise, probably the best MPV I've driven thus far

• Praise 1

Hey bro, been a while. One of the stepwgn group guys mentioned this post and noticed you asked

Sorry bro, not true.

How's the Stepwagon working out for you? Looking to downgrade a bit from my Odyssey to reduce my overall expenditure on the vehicle... At the same time I don't want to lose out on the space (considered the X-Trail but the 3rd row is a literally non-existent)...

Looking at the Stepwagon Spada but should be aiming for a 2nd hand one...

How's the Stepwagon working out for you? Looking to downgrade a bit from my Odyssey to reduce my overall expenditure on the vehicle... At the same time I don't want to lose out on the space (considered the X-Trail but the 3rd row is a literally non-existent)...

Looking at the Stepwagon Spada but should be aiming for a 2nd hand one...

Pmed you.

may change next year cos current '13 Peugeot 5008 3rd row is a bit too small for my growing twin boys

bro, long time no see, how's life?

love to take a look at your Stepwgn Hybrid which is the 2L version, I more or less eyeing on a used Spada 1.5L TC version but I guess the interior should be the same right?

Pmed you.

Neutral Newbie

Currently driving a 2016 wish. Exploring for a 2018 model Spada, 2nd hand will be good so i dont have to topup so much. Any lobang please inform me.