2017 2nd Generation Mazda CX-5

Carbon82

signed already. manage to lower another $1.5k in view that coe is going down. estimated car collection in mid-Aug

Haha, good then.

↡ Advertisement

Supersonic

signed already. manage to lower another $1.5k in view that coe is going down. estimated car collection in mid-Aug

Congrats.

Got a new car again.  [laugh]

Initially more was looking at nissan qashqai, but given that recently drop in price of cx 5 and qasqai kena 10k ves, now is good chance to consider cx 5

Now 2.0 premium cx 5 listed price 126.800, is it possible to press fown to 120k, i dont mind ex stock

Supersonic

Now CX-5 is selling at SGD118k

A far cry from the 140k-ish pricing at its initial launch. 

• Praise 1

The more tek want to mkt it as a atas cuv the more they will lose out on mkt share.. still too much premium

Tis is nt malaysia la.. keep saying in msia.. pple who drive cx5 considered atas pple

• Praise 1

Hi Wt_Know, can share your mazda agent contact? Anyone else can also share good mazda agent contact?

Also looking at CX-5, is it considered a decent upgrade from my current vezel? Will Cat B drop further? This round cat a sure rebound up.

And what is the difference between standard and premium? Thanks!

Hi Wt_Know, can share your mazda agent contact? Anyone else can also share good mazda agent contact?

Also looking at CX-5, is it considered a decent upgrade from my current vezel? Will Cat B drop further? This round cat a sure rebound up.

And what is the difference between standard and premium? Thanks!

I do think CX-5 is definitely an upgrade from Vezel.

Standard is very basic without a lot of equipments. Premium includes the Bose speakers, electric tail gate etc. it’s worth considering premium.

PM me if you are still looking for an agent. Mine is pretty good, not pushy and very friendly.

• Praise 1

I do think CX-5 is definitely an upgrade from Vezel.

Standard is very basic without a lot of equipments. Premium includes the Bose speakers, electric tail gate etc. itâs worth considering premium.

PM me if you are still looking for an agent. Mine is pretty good, not pushy and very friendly.

Hi bro thanks, i cant seem to be able to PM you. Can you try to pm me and share the contact? Thanks

(edited)

Hi Bros

After 2 months of shopping, i finally booked my CX 5 (2.0) last weekend and secured COE yesterday

Can anyone assist to help me join the watsapp group

Thanks

Edited by RTR8668
  • Praise 2

Hi Bros

After 2 months of shopping, i finally booked my CX 5 (2.0) last weekend and secured COE yesterday

Can anyone assist to help me join the watsapp group

Thanks

Welcome to the family. Do PM me with your HP number and I'll add you in our CX-5 Chatgroup

Hi People,

I also secured my CX5 last week.

This is my third mazda.

323, Demio and now CX5.

do add me in the chat group.

Thanks

Hi People,

I also secured my CX5 last week.

This is my third mazda.

323, Demio and now CX5.

do add me in the chat group.

Thanks

Congrats and welcome to the family.

Do PM me with your name and HP number, and I'll add you in our Chatgroup ya

• Praise 2

Neutral Newbie

Have anyone tested the CX-5 2L car recently? Did anyone feel that the engine was loud during pick up and during normal driving? I felt it was a little loud , and it being 150kg heavier than Mazda6 and they are using the same engine/transmission , I wonder if the 2L CX-5 is worth the louder engine. The interior and exterior really impressed me but I was a little disappointed with the loud engine.

Anyone has any similar views?

Have anyone tested the CX-5 2L car recently? Did anyone feel that the engine was loud during pick up and during normal driving? I felt it was a little loud , and it being 150kg heavier than Mazda6 and they are using the same engine/transmission , I wonder if the 2L CX-5 is worth the louder engine. The interior and exterior really impressed me but I was a little disappointed with the loud engine.

Yes, same feeling when tested last weekend. SE said this Mazda zoom zoom engine sound. Their special taste.,

I tested the CX-9, it was quite noisy and rough under hard acceleration, the sales guy said it was the zoom zoom effect...

I was trying not to laugh out loud but my wife tot he was quite humorous....

Other than that, Mazda are still a cut above all other jap in terms of comfort level.